Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

She Purchased her 3rd Iphone from me today.......

since she lost all her other iphones in a shopping mall, according to her!! What now..........! lol. This african pretty lady keeps coming to our shop. She's always comes when i am by self since i do the morning shift n my partner does the afternoon ship. Shes related to him.

I am not gonna say what nations shes from ( to protect her rights n my pocket...shes east african though) but, its just becoming unbelievable to me!! How does one lose 2 iphone 3gs in one week?? i cant comprehend.

Shes very pretty....n i remember saying to her one day, in the midst of ignorant african cab driver customers (one mofo was yelling at me....hey how do u spell tomorrow..i am not kidding...wft) storm when i saw her standing besides the customer that i was helping and staring at me. "hi ...pretty lady can I help" I notice the big smile that poped up on face...but i was just 2 busy to devote my head to her. Anyways, she split after i told that her coz was coming later, when she asked me that.

Then started the iphone wareer. She would come with her lil kid n a large to go pizza, tells me what happened, sits down, offers a pizza and then ask for another iphone since she lost hers in the mall. First time, i was just in confusion about the pizza offering, took the high road, and thank her for being such a kind, wonderful pretty lad. Another smiles, a handshake and off she goes. I found that shes married 2.....!

Couple of days later, deja vous. a repeat of the previous event again. Each iphone is costing her 200.00 dollars since they are unlocked n jailbroken + the new sim n service which are 80 dollars.

Then the text message from her last nite. It went something like this...hey wat u doin..coming to my party!! I didnt answer since i avoid marriage affair issues like a vacation in Boosaaso! No punt intended here...I just dont wanna be in a 3 way situation, just bugland is with middle-finger, the pirate bosses n then claiming to be with somaliyween!

It just smells to hi-heaven!! I am waiting for the next chapter. lemme go n nuke my pizza for dinner now. I swear to god...this is not from her! its from my frig!! Honestly.....lol. U believe me ..right! I am not liar.

;)

I think i saw Rudy once in Jerry Springer show.

hey Rudy, have you tried Hollywood since you live in the LA, they are looking for "Water Somalia" bad guy, go for the audition man, but at the end you'll be whacked by Bruce Willies.

Aaliyyah   

Loool this is pure entertainment. Love the ending @ this is not from her it is from my fridge. Lol..

By the way isn't possible that she might have lost her phones? You can see she has a kid and juggling too much work. And who knows she just felt like inviting you out of courtesy..maybe you are just full of yourself lol..

rudy-Diiriye;840945 wrote:
s

since i avoid marriage affair issues like a vacation in Boosaaso! No punt intended here...I just dont wanna be in a 3 way situation, just bugland is with middle-finger, the pirate bosses n then claiming to be with somaliyween!

I I am not liar.

LMFAO!!!- RUDY You are wack. Lol.