Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Shocking! what happened to our culture

Carafaat   

Juxa;841173 wrote:
My su'aal is why JB is not calling cunugan out?

Kan waxan soo qorey, inaan kudhaho sheemo bey iga heysaa!

Eedo Abaayo, the couple have send the picture to the media and asked to publish it for their fans. they are a celebrty couple like Beckham and Posh. Saxardiid isquite famous in Somaliland/Addis Abbeba and Ikraan Caraale is worldwide known singer.

:D

Caruuska Fanaan Saxardiid iyo Caruusad Fanaanad ikraan Caraale
ayaa Shacabkamedia soo gaarsiiyay Sawir ay naga dalbadeen inaan u gudbino taageerayaashooda dhinaca Fanka
,sawirkan ayaa muujinaya Fanaaniintan oo Arooskoodii Hargeysa ka-dhacay sida Gaaladii Afka iska-dhuuqaya.

Hadabba sidee u aragtaa Sawirkan,ka dhiibo aragtidaada oo nagala soo xiriir:

Email:Shacabkamedia@live.com ama Shacabkahotmail.com

Juxa   

Let ne help you, xeedxeedasho means getting ready, preparing for a task when it is used in normal, innocent context

I am afraid on this occasion odaygan Wyre ah dulmi buu kawaday but then again A&T hardly needs encouragement oo waa one man liberation army

Carafaat nonetheless a gentleman ma falaneeyeen waxas!

Abtigiis   

Bluelicious;841181 wrote:
Not sure what you said but did you really have to highlight that part where I was being selective about on purpose. Just pretend you never saw Abtigiis say that. The man is married he should be thanking me for saving him

:D warxumo tashiil baa ku helay!! Yaa kugu yidhi he is married oo suuqa iga xidhay?? Allo ha u nadariistee Foos marwo fiican bay ahayd!

Somalia   

garnaqsi;840897 wrote:
goodness, what's the big deal? It's not like they are shagging in public.

DIING DIING DIiNG :D

Carafaat   

Juxa;841195 wrote:
Let ne help you, xeedxeedasho means getting ready, preparing for a task when it is used in normal, innocent context

I am afraid on this occasion odaygan Wyre ah dulmi buu kawaday but then again A&T hardly needs encouragement oo waa one man liberation army

Carafaat nonetheless a gentleman ma falaneeyeen waxas!

Eedo abaayo, i learned something new today. xaadxaadasho, interesting word. on the picture, I was shocked and showed my appalled i was with changing cultural norms.

Abtigiis;841203 wrote:
warxumo tashiil baa ku helay!! Yaa kugu yidhi he is married oo suuqa iga xidhay?? Allo ha u nadariistee Foos marwo fiican bay ahayd!

Loool Abtigiis well I assumed you were married since you were a dedicated father and usually dedicated fathers are mostly married men when it comes to Somalis :D

In this case your market is open again lool. Ladies Abtigiis is ready to be attacked again :P

Marksman   

Am I the only one that isn't appalled by the picture? I just think it's funny. :)

I'd rather talk about the huge problem of single Somali mothers. And Somali fathers abandoning their women and children. It's an epidemic. Let's talk about that instead of this nonsense.

To me it seems that most Somalis (in the West) care mostly about the wedding, but unfortunately many barely work on their marriage and easily give up on it. It's really sad.

Marksman;844844 wrote:
To me it seems that most Somalis (in the West) care mostly about the wedding, but unfortunately many barely work on their marriage and easily give up on it. It's really sad.

I agree with you.

Raamsade   

Walee waa dhaqanguur iyo nus. Waayihii horey markii la isku dayo in gabdhaha la dhunkado waxee dhihi jireen "war maxaa iga dhunkanee ma Kutaab Ilaahey aa ii moodey!" Ayaamahan na gabdhihii dhunkasho ee ku waasheen. Ani waxaan aaminsanahay goorta la arko Xaliimo dhunkaneysa waxaa la arkey astaanta ifka dhammaadkiis.

Marksman   

Carafaat no idea how a dedicated husband should be. All one has to do is use common sense and not be lacking with one's responsibilities. If you can't live up to that then don't get married. I hope one day people will discuss this current trend and not ignore it.

A_Khadar   

Carafaat;840792 wrote:

the kissing happened at their wedding in
Hargeysa
of all places

the big question is, were there any tongs used during kissing?

Bad style by Saxardiid - does he live in the west or somalia? Too much graphic if that kiss is true, but okey as long no kids see it..

A_Khadar   

Raamsade;844880 wrote:
Walee waa dhaqanguur iyo nus. Waayihii horey markii la isku dayo in gabdhaha la dhunkado waxee dhihi jireen "war maxaa iga dhunkanee ma Kutaab Ilaahey aa ii moodey!" Ayaamahan na gabdhihii dhunkasho ee ku waasheen. Ani waxaan aaminsanahay goorta la arko Xaliimo dhunkaneysa waxaa la arkey astaanta ifka dhammaadkiis.

You reminded me this funny story about nomad man married to ilbax wife and he couple three things one being the kiss and other eating the food with him and also the bed... ;) Waa inta la la'yahayba isna he complains about them..

Aaliyyah   

I so agree with you. There is more focus on weddings, than the marriage itself.We should plan our marriages instead of our weddings..

salaam