Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Shocking! what happened to our culture

Wadani   

Im really disappointed, of all ppl i thought ud be on my side. Yall r making me out to be some sort of an extremist. Ofcourse dhunkasho between a married couple is ok, on condition that its behind closed doors. Even gaalada say 'get a room' when people over do the mooching in public.

To be honest...i dont kiss nowadays!! lol.........but i am sucka for breastases..i cant get nuff of tight, firm twins!! In my next wedding, i wanna take pic of my head between them twins!! deal.......

rudy-Diiriye;840966 wrote:
To be honest...i dont kiss nowadays!! lol.........but i am sucka for breastases..i cant get nuff of tight, firm twins!! In my next wedding, i wanna take pic of my head between them twins!! deal.......

:D:D:D

Abtigiis   

I hear you rudy; never really understood what utility is to be drived from the thing in the picture. Meeshaad sheegtay bay nimcada Alle taalaa!!!

wyre   

rudy-Diiriye;840966 wrote:

Looooooooooolz :D

Abtigiis;840976 wrote:
I hear you rudy; never really understood what utility is to be drived from the thing in the picture. Meeshaad sheegtay bay nimcada Alle taalaa!!!

Abtigiis Xishood Aabaad Tahaye :D

Abtigiis   

wax xun ma sheegin; laakin bureaucracy' yada aan micnaha lahayn ee korka lagu raagayo waa necbahay. I always think it is for those with no boiling desire like the whites oo u baahan in la diiriyo. Africa iyada iska ready ah saacad kasta oo hawsha toos bay u aadaa ee wax aan micno lahayn kuma lug go'do.

Even at the offices, when you hear a woman complaining about sexual harassment (here in Africa),you never hear he tried to kiss me, ama xoog ayuu luqunta ii qabsaday. It is usually "he slapped my bottom". So, I find Africans more like a team coached by Sam Allardyce -direct play; as opposed to Spain, in this case the whites oo maanto dhan joogo bonita ku mashquula iyo little things. :D Unlike the confues whites, African'ku waa yaqaanaan meesha wax ka jiraan!!

Coofle   

Saw xalaal iskuma aha labada qof, maxaa loo daba socdaa..... Soomalidu waxa ay xataa la yaaban holding hands...hala ilbaxo

i think wyre lives in some conservative Ayrab land! So..me pretty sure that hes like in the stages of virgin mary....dont fret homie! I will help with the donations for your trip, if u wanna visit the homeland n spill the beans! u game.

Best place to see a smiling xalimoo who has a really bad qooq!! u feel me...u gotta experince that...its the best one.

This looks like a publicity stunt to draw more attention to their wedding and it looks like it worked. Celebrities and their everlasting urge for always wanting to be in the spotlights and selling their private affairs to the media. What happened to keeping your private affairs private, your fans and the world don't need to know every aspect of your life smh.