Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Tolka unyielding somali nationalism recognized

War Hadee Xajigi muxu soo liqey cawaa!! dang..........Wat Clanist never learn is following:

No one can be perfectly free till all are free; no one can be perfectly moral till all are moral; no one can be perfectly happy till all are happy.

However, some how, kkk keep on believing that they will be the shyte......! and be disneyland 4ver!! wat a wet dream.

Abtigiis   

Now, I concede the Tolka have lost that mantle of being "fierce nationalists". This Kenya ayaa na wadata thing has ruined it. The tolka are now only a part of the myriad conniving Somali clans who want to get what they regard as their share by hook or crook.

I believe boozi homies aint got nothing to do with it.......plz blame yourself! u aint scratching the real tree for answers, and thats a huge problems with the new geeks!

We folks r lost coz we cant tell reality from fake clan life style, and thus, controlled by greed!! We have sold our souls to greed!! Just admitted it! U dont care about any somalis unity, u just wanna fill your pocket!! And make big shout-out to warlord who throws u some change!

I say..........God bless somalis!! Hopefully, god will give us a next generation who will commit to the freedom of our nation!! Amin

Abtigiis;960839 wrote:
Now, I concede the Tolka have lost that mantle of being "fierce nationalists". This Kenya ayaa na wadata thing has ruined it. The tolka are now only a part of the myriad conniving Somali clans who want to get what they regard as their share by hook or crook.

Rest my case:D

N.O.R.F   

^A&T accepts there is a tolka agenda here and is honest enough to admit as much. The reality is that tomorrow's Somalia could well be federal [clan] states competing for everything rather than being complementary.

N.O.R.F   

Somaliland's interests are clear and without any duplicity. As for wishing for war, nobody wants that. It seems to be a standard response from you guys these days.

Abtigiis;960839 wrote:

Abtigiis finally sees the light imisaan laha, dadka uun baad ka mid tihin.:D

Inkastow aad qolyaha budhcad badeedka ka dacaadsantihin

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;960859 wrote:
Inkastow aad qolyaha budhcad badeedka ka dacaadsantihin

lol Xaaji nacayb iga dheh :D

Hayye, digriga inoo wad oo bunka inoo dub "Allow budhcad-badeedka inaga qabo :D

Baashi   

Abtigiis;960839 wrote:

Abtigiis is a crowd-pleaser :)

Tallaabo   

Apophis;960857 wrote:
Oh come on. Your war prayers can be heard in Jupiter.

Apo isdeji inaar. No one in Somaliland has stomach to see any more mayhem, death, and destruction on their already traumatised brethren. If you bother to think objectively, you will also realise that Somalilanders have never done anything wrong to their fellow Somalis south of their border. Indeed, we are happy to lick our still open wounds and forgive Somalia for its brutality and move on. Somalis in Somalia are responsible for the long standing problems in their country and should not blame Somaliland or others for their shortcomings.