Sign in to follow this  
ToasterThief

Somaliland- the least negative country in the world

Wadani   

^ and ppl wonder y somalilanders wanna stay out of the union. The word Xaasidnimo doesnt do justice to what mooge and his likes harbor for somaliland.

Mooge   

lol @ stayout of union because of mooge. let me give go ahead for SL to re-join union again. wola

wadani magacaga u bedel Mr. riwayad.

Carafaat   

It's true.

The time I have spend there where the most stress free and most happiest of my life. Never have I seen a more optimistic and gratitude people. Can't wait to move back.

P.S. Wadani, don't mind Mooge, he doesn't speak for any Somali except for Puntland Secessionist crew. :D

Sad to say that its listed as region and not as a country!! well.......2 much murqaan can make one believe anything....right? So,its can easy to lie to this folks! Thats why they always say after being burned....waar dee kani waa beenaley!! lol

Wow, Somalia, Mooge, rudy-Diiriye and others are soo negative, which makes me wonder how Puntland and the South would fare in a similar survey.

I sometimes wonder about something, and I hope somebody can help me answer it:

Why do some people utterly despise Somalilanders and yet desparately want to remain in a union with them. It makes no sense.

Somalia   

ToasterThief;839594 wrote:
Wow, Somalia, Mooge, rudy-Diiriye and others are soo negative, which makes me wonder how Puntland and the South would fare in a similar survey.

I sometimes wonder about something, and I hope somebody can help me answer it:

Why do some people utterly despise Somalilanders and yet desparately want to remain in a union with them.
It makes no sense.

Actually, we support the right to secession for the Somalidiids, but not along the colonial lines that their colonial master drew for them during the colonial times which they still long for.

Basically, if you haven't noticed, it's all about colonies. :eek: