Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Prove That You Are A Man?

Abtigiis;839342 wrote:
Haye showqi. Lool @ blue. Waryaa blue, gadhka ma maalin kastaad xiirtaa?! I don't think there is a better freudian slip than this !!

Waryaa panty sniffer you sound confused. What are you chatting about? I merely gave a random option. It was better then your beating up lol.

Juxa   

So what do you want us to say? Ba'ayeey nolosha ka dhacday marki adigoo ina hebel ah waxa lagu weydinayo?

Seriously ma anigaa walan mise Wyre overdosed on Casiir? Warheedhe makaa daacadbaa? Mise you intend to create heated convo

Abtigiis   

War che dee baryahan waxbaa si ka ah, sidan kuma qumana malaha!! Juxa is saying silly not to me, but to the person who asked this question. In fact, she agrees with my answer somewhat! So, why are you implying she is talking about me?!

Juxa   

Abtigiis I never agree with you on my good days ( I was told amaansii odayga, more like wala idhartay) balse my previous post was about the question

I feel Wyre decided inuu nagu ciyaaro

Abtigiis   

But what if what i say is right,juxa??! :D Che baa mooday kaad silly ku leedahay inuu aniga yahay! Wixii xunba aniguu ii aaneeyaa baryahan. Wuu iska kay dhex arkay si uun.

Loool @ Che's video :D

Oh now I see what Che meant and why Abtigiis went all upset about my comment. He probably dealt with with men acting like a woman or vice versa.

Chimera   

Adam would show his Adam's apple. Women never got their piece from Eve, but ancient Adam left his mark amongst his sons.

Chimera   

Are you sure she wasn't born Arnold Coulter? Seriously though that is not an Adam's apple, ours has a different edge.

Wadani   

The essence of manhood can be summed up in the following three qualities 1. Ambition (laziness is antithetical to manhood) 2. Chivalry (bravery, respect for women, honor etc.) 3 Verility (self explanatory lol).