Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Abwaan Suusle on Hadraawi

Mario B   

Aadan Jugle;836844 wrote:
If your kind are opposed to somaliland then Exodus is the only option.

The cheek!

Blessed   

Adanow, adba dab yar ma shidaysidee bal u yara kaadi. Neefso oo cayda jooji meesha ruleska cidii jabisaa mid siidii daadkii xaaboole dadka daf ka siiyaa* ayaa jogee bal qun yar socod noqo. :)

*Admin, waa metaphor ee adna ha igu qarxin. :)

Bleseed,

cay maxay ah?? kan video ga dhan laga soo duubay miyuu ducaynayay?? mise uurkkaad ka cawarantay oo dhag uma lihid kuwaas?? anigu rabaayad adoo kale ah ma ihi , malaa adiga wey ku rabeeyeene, admin or no admin, i will answer their hate.

Yunis   

^^lol@wey ku rabeeyeene.

gabadhii ina atheroow ka daa tirina - madaxuu daray..Abwaan Suusle ninkaan wax horaa kala gaaraan filayaa

Kani waa cyber 'Mujaahid' ka fogaada...

Blessed   

LOL.. maya anigoo rabaysan ayaan goobta imi. Suuslena cayda iyo colaaduu dabka saaray adigaaba u walaaqaya. Iska wado.

Adigu wax aanad waxba ka ogayn baad dhex boodaysaa, anigu ninkan Suusle maanta baran maayo iyo kooxdiisa, ilaa 1974 kii markii isagoo TB qaba oo bakhtiyaya awowgii Rooble keenay Burco ee kaga daweeyay TB dii googaysay baan ogahay. Markii u caafimaaday ee Saudi Arabia la geeyay ayaa 1983gii wuxu bilaabay "waanu aarasanaynaa" iyo "tolaayeey reer hebel baa dawladayda burburinaya" ka kaacay iyo 100 gabay oo cudur ah oo ilaa naago lagu caayayo.

Cudurka suusle inan yar baad tahee waa wixii dalka iyo uamdaba haalagay, wixii na weli waa wadaa isaga iyo tolkii oo weli naxaligii iyo xaaraantii Afweynaa ka guuxaysa.

adiga se waxa ku daran somaliaonline ood laba lool ku qortid ood is leeday edab yeelo yaan lagaa mamnuucine. Isku ujeedo ma nihine la sheekayso xaaji xunjuf k ku waashay 2 gidaar baa la dhisay iyo xafalad heblaayaa la qabtay.

ElPunto   

LOL. Blessed - 'friendly' fire is the most dangerous.

Don't know why A Khadar posted this - easy to forsee this wlll degenerate into cay.

A_Khadar   

Admin -MMA- I am not sure why you censored my earlier post where I just asked this mad newbie about if the reason he is talking on behalf of Hadrawi is because he is related since he argued why Suusle's business is what Hadraawi said about Dhoodimeer & Taleex.. It wasn't meant any other personal sting beside making my point of his hypocrisy..

Blessed –

The two men in this episode, Suusle and Hadraawi, are both well-educate when it comes to Somali language. The argument and the counter of Suusle is not about horses and how speedy they are so people can understand but Dhoodimeer are particular horses and they have history and also Hadraawi identified them more when he referenced their location, Taleex. (That is how Suusle explained and said it’s the reason of his poem) I am not here to judge Hadraawi if he wrongly referenced in his exemplary but that is how Suusle understood and composed against his piece. And my part here was posting it.

Xiiqsane - the dude that still suffers nightmares from the Kacaan that had gone 20+ years ago, easy mate, hadii xanuun kale ku hayo af iyo cay laguma ciil baxee go this place you called shithole "Buhodle" oo soo gub bal..

A_Khadar   

ElPunto;836930 wrote:
LOL. Blessed - 'friendly' fire is the most dangerous.

Don't know why A Khadar posted this - easy to forsee this wlll degenerate into cay.

Only if I knew words will make grown up man in this case very old man crying this much, I wouldn't post it..

One has to be sick and suffer from a pathology to appreciate the logic of the Kacaan offspring, A poem that was composed by Hadraawi on the plight of the Gabooye community was defiled by the old Kacaan vetran Suusle , a man who made a life career defending the late Afweyne.

The fort of Taleex, Jidali, Midhisho, Buraan and Shmbiriis isn't clan forts,nor the horses be it shaluu-maray, weysaysane or dhoodi meere, why the so called Khaatumo folks insist to stamp their name on the Dervish fort Taleex. Its plain tribal pretext and an excuse to slander an entire community, Suusle was not talking about Hadraawi in his introduction he was talking about an entire section of the somali people and he said:

1- kuwa taariikhdoodu ka bilaabmato..qixii, qabtii, waagii dalka la soo galay etc.

And then he began to vomit as usual,

Now my question to the poppy above, tell me how Dhoodi Meer or the fort of Taleex repersent your minor clan?

LANDER   

Walahi this is hilarious War Adanow ku so dhawow meesha, this man Adan Jugle is taking no prisoners Kacaan leftovers beware!

Did I just hear the Khadar character accusing someone of being tribaly sick, war you spill your guts out every

day on SOL praying for Somaliland's demise and boosting some party room political group. Tribal lamentations are your specialty.

Hadrawii is a legend the last remaining of his kind universally well liked by all somalis everywhere of all political stripes. The sad part is in Somaliland circles he actually goes out of his way to defend you folks and your tribal nacnac and also speaks often on what Somalis have in common and unifies them more than anything else. It saids alot about someone who goes out of there way to try to tarnish someone who's not known for propagating hate. Suusle? No clue who he is walahi never heard of the man, laakiin I got a cousin who's a dentist :D odayga yar hadu u baxanyahay filling I can defenitely hook him up tell him to holla at me but first apologize to Hadrawii, a nobody should not be addressing a legend they are not in the same league.

Blessed   

Khadar,

'Hadraawi fumbled a few time' and 'I'm not here to judge Hadraawi' isma laha. Ama afeef hore ama adkaysi danbi lahaw..

A_Khadar   

*Blessed;836951 wrote:
Khadar,

'Hadraawi fumbled a few time' and 'I'm not here to judge Hadraawi' isma laha. Ama afeef hore ama adkaysi danbi lahaw..

Of course I am not here to judge him if his comparison was on purpose to insult Dhoodimeertii Taleex or innocent example, but odayga fumbled few times and this one is one of them..

;) Ma fahmin waxa Suusle loola yaaban yahay caadifadu so tan idin wada wada maaha mid cusub, gabadh iyo kuwii horay meesha ugu jiray.. Reer Xamarkaan ka hayaa "Deriskaaga waxbadan kaga diin"..

Juqle, I will look for Suusle's contact and find out more about what he has done to you.. This man must done something to you personally waxan wax ka badane...