Sign in to follow this  
Somali philosopher

An Orphan girl recites the Qur'an

faarah22   

Man this is just horrible, just thinking about the gloomy prospects for her in life. please someone sponsor her to a proper school and get those taliban dirty hands off her.

^You are a troubled man. If you are not a man of faith and of this religion please stay out of commenting about matters regarding Islam.

Masha'allah, she has a beautiful voice indeed.

^Its my business to tell you off if you get into my business and start disrespecting my beliefs. This is not the first time I observed you make such comments about Islam.

I was being a gentleman and polite with you but it seems you are calling for a fist fights. All I was saying is that since you don't seem to associate yourself with Islam and show less respect for it, don't ruin for those of us who have high respect and live by this faith, in essence and in short, keep your hate comments to yourself.

faarah22   

qandalawi what makes me angry is precisely the indoctrination of the youth that is holding us back as society. so forgive me if come across as angry

^I understand your point and perhaps the source of your anger. There are those extreme cases when people use religion/anything for their own wicked agendas and oppress the weak; and mostly take advantage of children and women. It happens all the time but no society should allow that, its unacceptable.

Of course, as well as learning Diin and Qur'aan the girl should get access to school and other forms of education.

Skeptic   

@QANDALAWI .. dont show any mercy to that dude bro ... He has his own issues .. And sorry this is no place for therapy ..