Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Mohamed Dheere's Solution to Somaliland's bid for separation

Abtigiis   

Walord Mohamed Dheere may be a man with an ugly mind and ugly walk (you should see how he staggers when walking) but he certianly is not one with ugly humor. Here is the solution he proposed when he repeatedly heard that Somalilanders want to secede from Somalia.

"Anagaa ka go'aynee, iyagu ha iska joogaan". :D :D

It is a suggestion that throws a psychological salvo at the north. You see the semantics is important. To secede entails one jilting the other. If the south declares they secede, the psycological connotation is the North is hated and divorced because it is barren-land with no meanigful output. If the North secedes, it means the south is a land of blood-letting and political imbecility and the north left them because they cannot babysit this anarchists forever!

Looking at this connotations, Mohamed Dheere's reposte is more than a funny commentary.

Abtigiis   

The funny thing was he was debating with Faysal Ali Waraabe and Faysal kept on saying "ma gu'i kartaan waryaa". :D :D Loooooool!!!

Waxaan ma qli jiray "wuu la jaad leeyey".

Samsung   

That's so funny wallahi and at the same time really does hit home.

Abtigiis you can please provide the link for this debate.

Thanks.

Coofle   

Sometimes Wisdom comes from the oral cavity of a crazy man .... Xikmaduba dadka waalan baa kolkol ku jirtaa...This Reminds me of the Mentally challenged man in Hargeisa who rhetorically said "Alla maxaa dhakh nabiga baratay"!!

Abtigiis Nin Abti leh waad tahay, Because of the Somalilander Genes in your blood, deciphering the code "Waan idinka go'aynaa" came natural to you , Although I am amazed it took you that long...

Suaashu waxa weye. Ma jawhar bu la goo aya mise somalia oo dhan. War Maxamad dhere halugu so daro wada hadalada somaliland iyo somalia, wa nin macquul ah.

Carafaat   

Coofle;836536 wrote:
Sometimes Wisdom comes from the oral cavity of a crazy man .... Xikmaduba dadka waalan baa kolkol ku jirtaa...This Reminds me of the Mentally challenged man in Hargeisa who rhetorically said
"Alla maxaa dhakh nabiga baratay"!!

Abtigiis Nin Abti leh waad tahay, Because of the Somalilander Genes in your blood, deciphering the code "Waan idinka go'aynaa" came natural to you , Although I am amazed it took you that long...

:D

Ingenious, very ingenious man.

Indeed Xaaji, isaga or Al-Haji Muse Yalaxow halagu daro wadahadalka, Waalee Siilaanyo wareer badan wuu arki lahaa :D

Abwaan   

Inta Maxamed Dheere, Indhacadde, Xoosh, Aadan Madoobe, Faroole, Faysal Cali Waraabe iyo noocoodu siyaasad Soomaali ka hadlayaan talo waa wareersan tahay. Ilaahoow naga soo gaar.

Abwaan;836718 wrote:
Inta Maxamed Dheere, Indhacadde, Xoosh, Aadan Madoobe, Faroole, Faysal Cali Waraabe iyo noocoodu siyaasad Soomaali ka hadlayaan talo waa wareersan tahay. Ilaahoow naga soo gaar.

Why do you include Xoosh in your list?

Abwaan   

Ducaysane;836740 wrote:
Why do you include Xoosh in your list?

loool....Xoosh ma arkin miyaa isagoo taleefishin ka caayaya haweenka Waqooyi oo dhan..lol

Ma aqaan inay run tahay laakin waxaan maqlay intuu nin Soomaaliyeed guri uu lahaa ka gaday buu haddana xoogaa ka dib inkiray, ninkii baa markaas cajal video ah soo saaray oo uu ka duubay warkaas ma maqashay?

Duke adba ku dar anigu intentionally ugama tegin, ma anigaaba ka gaara inaan kulli soo qoro, xitaa abtigaa C/Qaydiid ku dar:D I know inaadan Faroole kala jeclayn mar horaad ila dagaali lahayd.