Sign in to follow this  
Somali philosopher

most Somalis say but few DO

Nin-Yaaban;836408 wrote:
If Mahubo was only this intelligent.....

mahubo entertains on mogadishu T.V.

and what's "elman" neva heard somali name like that.

Great family.

Coofle   

Frankly I was busy analyzing the "Electra" complex of the young lady...Indeed the arabs did'nt lie ,, "Kulu fataatin Mucjabatun bi abiiha",,,,Now that I have full insight to what moves her, Si dhibyar baan u kala tuuri lahaa ta yar...;)

Its refreshing to see Somali youth talking about such thing publicly!!!

Her father was a good man, Allaha u naxariisto.....

Abwaan   

Maasha Allaah, she reminds me of my great friend and peace leader, Her father AUN Elman Cali Axmed. He surely was one of the great men Somalia lost. Nin aad u samir badan buu ahaa. I remember the last time I spoke with him Ilaah ha u naxariistee. 7 out of his 11 businesses were looted, he collected the remaining equipments and gathered them near Digfer Hospital and this is what he said to me "i created all this with the help of Allah, I will even make it better this time Insha Allah and all I need is peace".

Masha'allah the young girl is upbeat; and colorful.

It takes a breathe to say but courage to do. Most of us lack courage.

Showqi   

She is beautiful and an inspiring person.

I don't know her father but I do remember two Elmen Electronic stores on the 21st Oktober st. in Mogadisho. Elman Electronics was franchise stores in Mogadisho late in the 1980s. And I also do remember when ever they organize a Soccer competition in the Ramadaan month in Xaafada Kassa Palpalaare (Xaafadayada) there use to be one team that use to play in the name of Elam Elecronics.....I think her family had a big name in Mogadisho late in the 80s before the civil war started. AUN aabeheed.