Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Well, Paragon's returning home, to Somalia for good Inshallaah. Goodbye SOLers.

Abwaan   

Nabaadiino Paragon. Xayn ari ah miyaa tabcan rabtaa anna aan qaar kugu darsadee? Bal warka na soo sii Ilaah ha ku nabad geeyee.

Aaliyyah   

He does eh I was somewhat teary reading his post.

Mashallah it is priceless that you love your mother dearly paragon.After all heaven lies under their feet. Ilaahay ha iskukin daayo and best wishes with the new life you intend to make in Somalia.

Narniah   

Paragon;883939 wrote:
Lol. Thanks guys. My sweet Hooyo is in Nairobi and having not been with her for such a long time, I'm after her blessings Inshallaah. They say home is where your mother is yet for Paragon home could never be any other place. If things work the way I want, my mother is warming up to the idea of going back home, specially Kismaayo which she loves to bits. I have never met anyone who loves the motherland more than my mother - to the extent that whenever she is ill, she has this STRONG belief that the only medicine is hawada caafimaadka leh ee carrasanta Soomaaliya. Her words.

Some of the things that makes me laugh is how my mother is always glued to SNTV and the hilarious thing is my mother is very conservative and doesn't like music yet all music on SNTV is good because apparently that is good waddani music. Lol. I take a dig at her extreme waddaninimo and she takes a dig at my lack of waddaninimo. Would you believe it? Me? Not enough Waddani for my mother! Anyway enough with all that.

The most import thing is that I'm talking to folks who want to rush me into either Somali or Kenya politics since Kenyan elections are upcoming. However, I'm still catching up with my mother and leaving her behind to relocate to the mother land is giving such a nasty dilemma.

:)

That's sweet. Bless.