Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Well, Paragon's returning home, to Somalia for good Inshallaah. Goodbye SOLers.

^ adams naga da dee sxb! you too coming here.

i think we can all agree i was the one to set this trend off ya? then ibtisam followed, along with NORF's failed attempt and now paragon.

paragon, why are you coming to the somali territories?

i remember that time we meet back in 2007 you were still seeking your indefinite leave to remain.

wyre   

Paragon Shaqo Noo Abaabul Markaad Laabato Anna Waan Kuu Shaqeyn :D, Kolaad Tukaan Furto Ama Bacadle Wax Uun Abaabul :D

asta la vista homie n keep rocking...this is where all somalis belong n need to go! I hoping the best for u there. U r one kol homie n will make it the best of times for u.

Enjoy....n keep in touch.

Paragon   

Oba, in the ancestral lands bro. First Xamar cadey then in Boosaaso, stay sometime in Badhan and travel to Hargeisa. Actually if Kismaayo is safe by the time I'm there thats my city.

Lol. Alpha blondy. We met in 2007? 2007 was when I first went back si aan u soo indha indheeyo dhulkii - adna leave to remain ayaad ii sheegaysa. I think you mean 1997 when I first came to qurboland. Either way its jolly good that you and Ibtisam are back home. I might come there Inshallaah.

Paragon   

wyre lol. Sxb the time to go home is now. We're talking about a home country that needs to be rebuilt and rehabilitated from the scratch. So shaqo horta la waayi maayo kolaad kalluun gurtaba laakiin in meesha la joogo ayaa ugu muhiimsan. Just the feeling of being in your own motherland and helping out is priceless sxb.

I only wish to contribute the little I know to my people and country's brighter future Inshallaah and grow old contentedly. Thats my little dream.

Paragon;836031 wrote:
wyre lol. Sxb the time to go home is now.
We're talking about a home country that needs to be rebuilt and rehabilitated from the scratch. So shaqo horta la waayi maayo
kolaad kalluun gurtaba laakiin in meesha la joogo ayaa ugu muhiimsan. Just the feeling of being in your own motherland and helping out is priceless sxb.

I only wish to contribute the little I know to my people and country's brighter future Inshallaah and grow old contentedly. Thats my little dream.

yes indeed, if our friend tarzan can become the mayor of Mogadishu, who know what you'll become in that hell-hole. recently, i met this guy who is one of the heads of UN agencies here in somaliland. he told me that he's been working for this agency for last 20 years? and i then said with a sarcastic tone 'so you've been there since the start of the problems in 'somalia''. he responded with this giddy look of agreement. the guy was in last 50s and had an IPAD. money money money! vulture vulture vulture

NGONGE   

Best of luck, mate. See you when you give up and get back. Unless you do an Alpha of course and suppress the urge to run with endless house parties (or an Ibti and work your fingers to the bone). Wouldn't do it if I were you but you're a braver man than I. God speed, as they say. :D

NG, did u know ibtisam recently opened a store in hargeisa at the top of safari hotel road towards mansoor. its sells abayos and womens accessories. she's working very good. i'll might contact her too... some opportunities to further deepen her pockets aya soo baaxay. (remember she's related to dahabshiil too).