Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Well, Paragon's returning home, to Somalia for good Inshallaah. Goodbye SOLers.

Paragon   

Lately I've been travelling here and there in the say last good bye to family members in Europe and the US before returning to the motherland. I haven't, however, had the same chance to bid my SOLers goodbye.

So may I take this opportunity to say noolikulante to SOLers I've come to know in the last 10 years of being on this forum.

It's been an immense pleasure exchanging views and news with you all.

Caf iyo musaamax.

Soo duceeya inshallaah.

Abtigiis   

Who told you there is no internet in Somalia? Jooji warkan goodbye SOLers. There is no scientifc connection between you going to somalia and not posting on SOL. You may have decided to call it a day as far as SOL is concerned. But that decision has no relevance to your return to Somalia. Adeer meesha ha nagu cidleeyn dee. Raggii waa weeynaa haday iskaga tagaan, ma King of Kings iyo Somalia ayaan maalin walba is hortaagnaana? Iyo waxaan waxba dhaamin oo Burahaadeer iyo Uchi oo miidhan ah? :D :D

Ciise, hadaad Naiorbi timaadid na soo raadi dee walaal. I am sure you will enjoy Somalia more than qurbaha. I just can't imagine how people live in the western countries. Life is in Africa and the coming years will prove this. While Europe is a dying continent, Africa is a growing one.

Good luck to you bro, it seems you have few things lined up in Somalia, could it be a member of parliament for the upcoming government?

Also leaving Europe and US behind is a fair point, but why the goodbye to SOLers since SOL has no boundary - you can access it universally and anywhere with internet connection, or are you planning to live the Geeljire life style in the Howd.

Abtigiis   

People, what is this goodbay baloney? This is not "anybody" leaving! It is not like Uchi and Peasant are bidding us farewell!!!!! This is Isse also Paragon also shabeel-naagood, one of the wisest and most vibrant members of SOL. Ma tagi karo anagoon ka tashan oo aan go'aan wadajir ah qaadan.

Paragon, bal go'aanka SOL dib uga noqo intaan Nairobi isagu imanayno ee aan ka tashanayno. Hadii +or slightly - 40 gii meesha ka yaacaan, dee forumka magaciisa waa in la badalaa oo loo bixiyaa 'maaweelada caruurta", anagana mushahar nalagu siiyaa "maaweelo fiican macalinoow ii sheeg..." :D :D

Chimera   

Paragon, I'd appreciated it if you stayed on SOL and gave the ins and outs of what's happening on the ground, especially if you're heading back to the Pearl. I probably will have many questions to ask you related to business and commerce, and more importantly would be interested in knowing whether you feel a slight culture-shock, or melt right in when you're there.

Abtigiis   

Heesti "Please don't go" ahayd aniga iyo Chimera ayaa bilaabnay, markaa intii kale ee nagu raacsan ah inay kaalintooda ka soo dhalaalaan ayaan uga fadhinaa. Nin la araareeyey oo qabsoomi waayey nin ma aha, so Isse will have no option.

Chimera is clever and I think his request matters.

Paragon   

Guys, thanks alot. AT&T iyo chimera I know there is a net connection globally and will keep you updated on what happens on the ground - I hope to write on life back home, the social and policy reality on the ground and what its like for someone returning for good.

N.O.R.F   

Hmm, I think there more to this than just moving back home saxib. Ma xusbi cusub ayaad asaasaysaa? :D

Good luck saxib. Keep us posted.

Chimera   

Paragon;836004 wrote:
Guys, thanks alot. AT&T iyo chimera I know there is a net connection globally and will keep you updated on what happens on the ground - I hope to write on life back home, the social and policy reality on the ground and what its like for someone returning for good.

Thanks, that will be an interesting read!

Paragon   

NORF, lol. Adeer waxba ma jiraan. Paragon is going home to simply retire from exile. A cariish in some quiet part of any town would do.

I am an old man now and ragga markuu gaboobana maxda waxay u baahan tahay dhulka Soomaali ee ay u dhalatay.