Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Real funny Youtube comments

Chimera   

^Why do Somalis always grind upon their singers with hugs, and start dancing next to them like they part of the show? Imagine, Michael Jackson at Motown 25 doing Billie Jean and then see random characters jump on the podium trying to hug him and doing moonwalks while he is singing, that would have ruined the show LOL.

xiimaaya   

chimera loool never thought of that although am guilty about the same thing when Eedo Saado caali came to perform a show in columbus

Narniah   

Chimera;835978 wrote:
^Why do Somalis always grind upon their singers with hugs, and start dancing next to them like they part of the show? Imagine, Michael Jackson at Motown 25 doing Billie Jean and then see random characters jump on the podium trying to hug him and doing moonwalks while he is singing, that would have ruined the show LOL.

S2l5i.gif

That woman pulled her garbasar on purpose look at her face expression.

Narniah;835757 wrote:
'What if my opponent has arms, what do I do then'?

That's my favorite one.

Co-sign me too.

Blessed   

Off topic but I'm loving the black dirac and bright garbosaar trend, Hodan Abdirahman also rocks the same look in her 'Somali' clip. Understated elegance.

On topic, the armless opponent was on point.

Maarodi   

lol @ Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar, I can't take those "bodyguards" too seriously, I mean just look at them. I hope we usher in a new style with the new president though, this is just too much.

Also those tacky portrait photos of the president (any president not just Sharif) and photo-shopped ones all around the city and offices are an eyesore too.