Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Banned Kingofkings; An ode to a soldier

Somalia   

DISCLAMER

I just want to state before I get started, that this is a discussion thread, not a complaint topic. Thus it does not violate the Golden Rules.. This is in the political section because this is a political statement. Now that I've made this disclaimer to the admin and moderators who are trigger happy all of a sudden, I continue;

Inaalilaahi Waa Ina Ilaahi Raajicuun, a falllen soldier, I just got the word, a FALLEN COMRADE, words cannot describe the anguish I feel right now.

Astakhfurlaah, bal ka noqda! WTF, this is even possible? It's that Idol refugee chick, taking him with her on her banning spree across the interwebs. War ilaahi ka baqa, this was uncalled for. Just yesterday me and him were laughing about Somalina, never did we realise that only a button separates us and e-death.

I want to go ahead and speak about his legacy, lets discuss it, he hit over 7000 page views, a don in his own right, what did any of you niggas do, how did you represent your nation (yes nation), Republic of Puntland was his ideology, a Kuwait like country, with a non-aligned policy making it prosper ahead of its other separated twins of Zoomalia, and smileyland as it was known by. He had a dream, a dream which turned to a vision, niggas, what the hell did you have, you had NOTHING! NOBODY!

DARRYL-CRYING-TUMBLR.gif

The resurrection of this fallen comrade will happen.

Somalia   

Lets discuss his legacy, he really did take Puntland forward, the name is out there, it's running, on the back of a horse provided by tightrope.

I think he did a splendid job, I didn't see this coming, it's a pity really, who represented his corner more than him, his corner which he just wanted to be left alone, to develop, to prosper, I'm trying to flirt with secession due to this.

One soldier down for the separatist movement of PL, the young man was full of energy and entertaining.

Also, I like this political statement :D

idol   

Somalia stop blaming this on me, I already feel guilty.

KingofKings if you're reading this I'm sorry, It's my fault, I shouldn't have never made that topic. You welcomed me open arms, your replies inspired me. I will forever carry your legacy. You're my online Puntland Legend. One love.

wyre   

Duufaan;835356 wrote:
Some fresh goat milk will do it and somalia can share with him too

As You Say Sxb :D

Showqi   

KOK, if you reading this sxb aynu is cafino. Waan ogahay marar badan ayaan kuugu yeedhay Mr. Kung Fu (Naaneystii adiga gaarka kuu ahayd) marka inta aan anigana seeftii Adminka ila tagin bal i cafi.............So long KOK rest in peace.

Showqi;835360 wrote:
KOK, if you reading this sxb aynu is cafino. Waan ogahay marar badan ayaan kuugu yeedhay
Mr. Kung Fu
(Naaneystii adiga gaarka kuu ahayd) marka inta aan anigana seeftii Adminka ila tagin bal i cafi.............So long KOK rest in peace.

i knew the nigga. he's not one to hold grudges. it's a sad day. the forum lost a very active member.