Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Ethiopian celebrations in Buuhoodle

A_Khadar   

^^ Disgusting awoowe.. Aint Ethio cheer leader.. But it surprised me your lot posting this video which apperently held where ethio controlls to score a point when infact every year a huge celeberation happens the heart of Hargaysa not to mention it's a great photo apportunity for some of the elites of the successionists to show Atto Meliz for their support. Noolow Atto Maliz... I can see some of the project's leaders in that pic up there..

AYOUB   

^ :)

Khadar, I see you'd rather comment om those politicians at an Ethio do. You know what politicians are like. :)

The folks on the video look a bit too enthusiastic, don't you think?

A_Khadar   

^ Politicians? That says all. I commented about the video and said it's disgusting, but stop being hypcrate once and say what you think about your elites being more enthusiastic on the pics than the kids in the videos when infact they know Atto will never recognize them.. I can say there what they lined up for is more than licking Atto's rear.. Your men went way too low as history repeats itself..

AYOUB   

^ Calm down saxb. There's no hypocrisy on the politician side. Ethio and reer Djib do make their celebration and invite local politicians. Everyone knew there were Ethio reps in SL. You chose to post one picture but ignored the one showing SL flag. :)

The hypocrisy is on the folks who proclaim Somaliweyn one day and wave Ethio flag the next.

LANDER   

A_Khadar;835705 wrote:
^ Politicians? That says all. I commented about the video and said it's disgusting, but stop being hypcrate once and say what you think about your elites being more enthusiastic on the pics than the kids in the videos when infact they know Atto will never recognize them.. I can say there what they lined up for is more than licking Atto's rear.. Your men went way too low as history repeats itself..

Who's really being hypocritical? The Ethiopians have a good relationship for the most par with Somaliland and have a diplomatic office in Hargeisa nobody ever denied that, what halls they rent and who they invite to join them for their celebrations is their porogative it is a big city. However judging by your defensive stance you clearly see the stench of hypocracy coming from your side. 'Sons of Darawiish, fighters of all intruders british and ethiopian alike, protectors of Somali Unity and patriotism etc... etc..' Are these not your self-described labels, you've got a 'Darwiish TV' emblem with what looks like a statue of your revered mullah and what looks like a large gathering of the town out in full force with Ethiopian flags playing amharic songs on full blast, with little hijabis singing in Somali but no Ethiopian in sight! Tell me something doesn't seem out of wack in that picture? Having a relationship with Ethiopia is it not one of the criticism you detractors hold against Somaliland? Get real, it looks like Khatumoo is trying so hard to counter Somaliland they're having an identity crisis. Tryna outdo Somaliland but maybe they went to far don't you think?? lol

A_Khadar   

Awoowe I'm calm.. Nice try though with djab and nonesense stuff.. That aint change the facts of your people and perticularly elites of loving Atto Meliz.. Do tell us your stand on that pic? I am seeing more excited odaayal than just being invited local politicians..

LANDER   

A_Khadar;835732 wrote:
Awoowe I'm calm.. Nice try though with djab and nonesense stuff.. That aint change the facts of your people and perticularly elites of loving Atto Meliz.. Do tell us your stand on that pic? I am seeing more excited odaayal than just being invited local politicians..

Adeer its ok Ethiopians are just another race of human beings not the boogie man for me, so I don't demonize them at all they have problems like much of Africa as far as representative government. But when our beautiful national flag with the shahada is raised in nearby towns to this very place (Buhoodlee) you seem perturbed by it, tribal chest thomping begins, diaspora people start saving nickles and dimes to engage in war against their next of kin, your singers work themselves into a delirium cursing and saying words unbefitting an elder and yet when Ethiopian parades are held in that town you seem less perturbed by it and all the other tribal war mongers seem not to care. What gives??

Abdul   

Looool@Khaatumo trying to counter Sl.You are second to none when it comes to pleasing zenawi.We will gladly give that to you.

A_Khadar   

^^^@LANDER... Aad baad u xiiqsantahay adeer I am not sure what made you so mad? Just pointing out your leaders cheering and doing lap dancing for Atto Maliz? Those in the video, being said again it's discusting, are kids/women and it happened the side where Ethio rules, not in the heart of Buhodle for FYI and no well known community leader even being KH attending it unlike your old men showing up cheering nolow Atto... What do you have there to defend about? Make your comments on that without beating bushes and the nonsense of "we have a good relationship with ethoipia".. Did Atto or any of ethios showed up on May 18.. Ceeb for you bring such a lame point of having a relationship with Atto's..

LANDER   

war I was trying to contain my laughter adna xiiq bad sheegaysa, I got no clue what Atto Maliz is but what I do know is that you would make a heck of a politician always answering a question with a question lol. War Ethiopians are there May 18th and every day in between cause that's what they do, they look after their interest the shrewd politicians they are. Your doing dhantoo for Ethiopians and you wanna throw rocks at your Somaliland country men sheekada ha badaliin. sheeg sobobta ariintu heerka u gadhay.

A_Khadar   

Lander, obviously you're laughing same as your uncles are in that party for Atto Malez! No you're telling me you don't know him? Tell me what dividends you received for cheering ethios in Hargaysa other than you being finally sitting where you belong to, with other Somalis after 21+ years.. It's sad that your cheers and lap dances haven’t materialized any fruit yet you're telling us you done it for after your interest.. It's the paradox of your world asking why the part of Buhodle that Ethio controls was celebrated yet top officials of your project organized one heck of party in Hargaysa. If that is all you can produce, let AYOUB handle this argument since he was doing better for damage control than you disclosing more embarrassment!