Sign in to follow this  
idol

Welcome me.

idol   

I am finally here. I have always wanted to make my mark on this site. Shout out to all my PLers. I love you all. And I will never forgot you all. One love.

Gemini, Tightrope, Damu, Cinque, FBI, Awe, Amilla, Nomadic, Aseelah, CismanMaxamud1, Amthyst And everyone else.

Hipsterrunoff I miss you, Shout out to you!!!.

Aaliyyah   

Are you "kingofkings" lost twin. LOL. All the names you mentioned none of them I am familiar with. Did they use to post a decade ago or something?

By the way welcome walaal. Enjoy your stay.

idol   

KINGofKINGS thank you.. I am new to this site. I will make sure to get to know each and everyone of pundlanders in this community. I am here to say. :)

Shout out to all of you..

idol   

Aaliyah, I registered a year ago, and whenever I tried to post something, it would say you do not have access to do this, after failing too many times, I finally gave up. Today while I was browsing another website I came across KingofKings thread, I remembered my old nick and password, then I made this thread. Hope that clarified things for you :)

Aaliyyah   

It is been good 6 years when i joined. I think i was able to post right away. You should have contacted the admin, they would have made sure you had access to post. But, hey here you are...so post away :)

salaam

idol   

Mario-B there could only be one KingofKings..

Aaliyah-- Yeah I didn't think of contacting the admins. Here I am now.

People are so nice on this website, I just want to make tea and cupcakes for everyone for their warmth welcome. :)

Juxa   

Welcome me? Ma su'aal baa? Ma order? Ma request? Ma suggestion?

Announcing PL thing won't make you popular, at least be ilbax and mention the tuulo you hail from and allow us to guess

Welcome indeed to a site that would cater for your daily needs