Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Faroole is a fool for rejecting the Istanbul Conference on Somalia....

I agree our brothers in SOL are just pandering to the usual anti Puntland groups. However Turkey is not a problem nor do they care for our weak divisions as Somali's. We should not be the people who take every opportunity to lose an opportunity. The Somali people need an ally and Turku has been a good ally so far. The restoration of the Republic is an ideal that the people of Puntland.

Somalia   

Mr Duke, your clan elder violated the trust of his president Faroole and the elders of Puntland. The lines have indeed been drawn.

Somalia;835423 wrote:
Mr Duke, your clan elder violated the trust of his president Faroole and the elders of Puntland. The lines have indeed been drawn.

:eek:

uchi   

Turkey needs to realise we have been playing this game for a long time and we can't except a reset on the scoreboard. The roadmap is very clear and we need to adhere to it.

Abwaan   

Somalia;835436 wrote:
What? Listen, turn on your pm system, wtf.

. Lol....Calaacalka day. You want in wixii aad public ku sheegi lahayd luuq laguugu soo sheego.:D The sad thing is shalay Soomaaliya kala qaybasankeeda ayaad ka shaqeyneysey, markaad lahayd annagaa cirka gaarney, reer hebel waxba ma haystaan, maantana ciddaadii ayaad jufo-jufo pm ugu kala qaybinaysaa....Soomaaliya ha is raacdo!

Somalia   

Abwaan;835439 wrote:
. Lol....Calaacalka day. You want in wixii aad public ku sheegi lahayd luuq laguugu soo sheego.
:D
The sad thing is shalay Soomaaliya kala qaybasankeeda ayaad ka shaqeyneysey, markaad lahayd annagaa cirka gaarney, reer hebel waxba ma haystaan, maantana ciddaadii ayaad jufo-jufo pm ugu kala qaybinaysaa....Soomaaliya ha is raacdo!

War Soomaaliyaada aad sheegeysid waa a colonial experiment, anaga oo ah reer Puntland since 2004, we've tried to introduce a level of governance to you, but you kept rejecting due to qabiil and now in the Turkey conference sheekoyinkiina baa wadiin. :(

Also, I am talking to him about important strategic news, no calaacal :D

Abwaan   

Fiqikhayre;835395 wrote:
GD Visa's for Turkey are on high demand from Mogadishu. People who want to travel on to Europe via Turkey paid more than 7000 USD to get there.

The funny thing is that folks like Abtigiis are now distinguishing the State with their supposed knowledge of it's physical structure lool. You know this is a scam just the ICU coalition of Islamists, Secularists, Nationalists and Anarchists.

At that time they wanted to derail the Interim TFG. Remember when the Italian ambassador was visiting Dhuusamareeb Ina Daahir Aweys and the Arab guy? We all remember the so much praised 6 month. GD you know that this coalition won't hold Abtigiis Hiil-Qaran and known failed men of Somalia are meeting in Turkey to derail the process in Somalia.

What is with the calaacal? Soomaaliya haddii la waayo, Soomaaliya la'aanteed waxaad noqoneysid ma leh. Ilaahoow yaa ogaada kuwa cayrtu carruurta u koriso amaba iyaguba ku koray baad u horraysaa oo markaas Nairobi shaqo u doonta inay dowladda Soomaaliya u shaqeeyaan, haddana sidaan baad qabiil ugu barooran. Ninyahow sida isku dhaan aan kula taliyee, qabiil qaran ma noqdo. Dad hore ayey u shaqayn weydey, haddana shaqayn mayso. Dhiiggana ha isku karin, haddii aad tuulooyinka beeshu deggo jeceshahay oo ay run kaa tahay Shabaab ka ilaali, waa u jeeddaa Koofurta waa laga saari rabaa, meel kalena uma socdaan ee Galgala iyo Baargaal bay isku uruursan rabaan!

Somalia   

Abwaan, Puntland people defend their deegans, their rightful territory hasn't changed since they first laid claim to it hundreds of years ago. Al-Shabaab are welcome to try.

But we must secure the southern border, and make sure Galmudug State of Somalia's president H.E President Caalin makes sure there are no penetrations, therefore to secure this ambitious task we need a man like General Qeybdiid.

Abwaan   

Somalia;835445 wrote:
Abwaan, Puntland people defend their deegans, their rightful territory hasn't changed since they first laid claim to it hundreds of years ago. Al-Shabaab are welcome to try.

But we must secure the southern border, and make sure Galmudug State of Somalia's president H.E President Caalin makes sure there are no penetrations, therefore to secure this ambitious task we need a man like General Qeybdiid.

Somalia...After August 2012 baan is waraysanaynaa insha Allah. C/Qaybdiid maad ku darsatid maamulka Puntland haddii aadba sidaas u aaminsan tahay?:D Midda kale haddii aad dad dowladnimo bartay maxaad hadda la calaacalaysaa? Dhibka jira waa dadkaan wixii jikooyinka looga sheekeeyo magaalada la soo istaagaya. Dowladdii tan Shariif beddeli lahayd ma ogtahay in Turkey lagu soo dhisayo?

Somalia ayaaba colonial experiment lagu sheegay, hadde magaceeda maxaad u wadataa haddii ay saas tahay?

Somalia   

Man, I don't know which way to go, this guy Faroole is like a roller-coaster, I don't know what will come next and how I will defend it.

Carafaat   

Somalia;835423 wrote:

:mad: waryaa Somalia, Islaab Bashiir is your elder as well. Have some respect.

Abwaan   

Somalia;835452 wrote:
Man, I don't know which way to go, this guy Faroole is like a roller-coaster, I don't know what will come next and how I will defend it.

At least you have been honest about it this time...good luck.:D

Mario B   

Somalia;835452 wrote:

Lol, just defend Somali institutions that serves all our people [ Presidency, PM, The Federal Parliament, Somali National Army, Police, our currency and Central Bank, our border from Ras Kamboni to Loya Ado, our blue flag, our 200 NM shore , our judicial system, our language and culture and the most important of all, our deen] kinship politics will always end up disappointing you.

Somalia   

Carafaat;835460 wrote:
:mad: waryaa Somalia, Islaab Bashiir is your elder as well. Have some respect.

This nigga qarxiyin me man, what's wrong wiichu nigga? Now I can't have any response, you filtered with the experiment!