Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Of cheating men and their mobile phones

Abtigiis   

By now, you would probably know that most married men have clandestine love affair outside their home. You may deny it, you may find it repugnant, but it is a fact. The key word is MOST, not all. But then it is not a tiny MOST we are talking about, it is an overwhelming majority. Most o these MOST are not missing love at home too. It is just that man thing of measuring up his manliness against new nubile girls, to reassure himself from time to time.

For the men in this transgressional love business, there is no enemy potent than their own cellphones. By design, love stints with outside girls have the unwritten code that communication is one way. You call her, she doesn’t call you. Most men get into this memorandum of understanding from the outset. But the fact that some girls may develop an emotional attachment ( which is sad, because the whole furtive love was supposed to be an addendum, a transient one too, and not something that should create an unwanted bondage) is the problem!

The problem starts when the girls forget to abide by the rules. Feeling hurt and abused, they get even by depriving the married men of peace at home through phone calls. Initially pleading, later belligerent.

This eventuality compels married but emotionally-accessible men to develop defensive tools and tricks. And when it comes to this tricks, they are not all in the same league. The ingenuity of some is simply breathtaking.

Last night, as we sat for a dinner with some VIPs, just after we returned from a visit we paid a very, very senior Somali politician in town, we exchanged recipes on how to cope with similar tringular love quandary.

A man showed us a contact name from his phone. It said “John office”, he told us this is actually his sweetheart and the wife doesn’t know it. The other one showed as “Gardaro Colleage”. He said he has too many callers, so for him it was about making sure he does remember who the caller is. A girl who he says came to him boldly and asked for attention (way I gardaraysatay, he says) and she is in college, hence when she calls the name that appears is “Gardaro College”.

But a journalist who I will keep his name as Ahmed Dheere for obvious reasons beat everyone. He has couple of girls. One of them is saved as “Burhakaba Police Station”, the other one “Baarlamaanka Hargeisa”. We all went flat out, laughing heartily both by his ingenuity and the sheer comedy in imaging his wife yelling from the bedroom where he is watching TV: “Axmadoow, saldhiga booliska Buurhakabaa lagaa soo wacaya. Dhowr jeer bay soo garaaceen. There must be something news-worthy!”

No all succeeded all the time. They also told me some real busts!! :D :D Like Someone who saved a girl's name under Sheikh Ali (garage guy), only to receive a text message pregnant with sensual longing in the evening, which his wife saw! :D

Desperate times call for desperate measures? or is it necessity is the mother of invention?

wyre   

imaging his wife yelling from the bedroom where he is watching TV: “Axmadoow, saldhiga booliska Buurhakabaa lagaa soo wacaya. Dhowr jeer bay soo garaaceen. There must be something news-worthy!”

You Really Made My Day Oday :D

Anyway It's Not Fare To Have A Love Outside While You Are Married, Ma Midda Guriga Joogto Miyaa kugu Filnaan Weyday

I Had A Friend Who Was Married And Had An Affair Outside So He Wrote On Her Number "Eedo Aamino Wiilkeeda" And He told Her It's My Eedo's Son Whom We Do Not Know Each Other

One Day She Answered His Son When Eedo Aamino's Son Called, Aniga Iyo Isagaa Qolkaa Ku Wada Qadeyneynay,

She Came By Us And Said "Eedo Aamino Wiilkeeda Cod Cajiib Leh Buu Leeyahay, Waa Inaad Isaga Guursataa Anigana I furtaa" :D

NGONGE   

I can’t understand where such men get their energy from. And, when I say energy, I don’t mean any physical exploit s or excess virility. What I mean is the headache of juggling all this extra work and forever trying to cover their tracks. Furthermore, since I believe all women to be mad, I consider it reckless for any man to attach himself to, have any amorous dealings with or maintain contact with more than one woman. It shows a lack of control and a whiff of immaturity

That, of course, is not to say that I am some sort of a mullah (much as I would love to be one) and that I wouldn’t steal a glance at a pretty skirt should it ever glide past me. However, like pretty flowers in a garden, or sweets in a shop; once I picked one for keeps, I merely stare at the rest in admiration.

As for the topic, I knew a guy that had an entire SIM card for his bits on the side that he only put in his phone once he left the house (and not even all the time; it was a two hour window of opportunity). He wasn't much fun to hang around with because all his conversations revolved around women.

(toobad keen warya). :D

Ngonge,

The headache of juggling extra work is what they are looking .....that is the KICK they get out of this lol

A Donkey was once asked when is the best time for him when mating with his other half he replied when I am chasing after her and she kicks me back with blood boring his noise marka this guyz are after these sort of hassle , phone ringing , txt msg at nite, hotels that is the KICK lol

Anigu wax "clandestine" love relationship leh as Abitigiis put it ma arag.

But I watched this funny similar story on one of the Somali TV's the other day. A guy who was married to a hot tenpered wife decided to have a second wife, but the problem was he couldn't dare telling his older wife. So he went ahead and married this girl without informing the the old wife.

Not to arouse suspicion of his his wife, he the phone number of his new wife as "Odayga Beesha". So each time the young wife calls Odayga Beesha ayaa soo bixi. One day while he was sitting on the back garden, Odayga Beesha rang. Xaaskaa ayaa telephonekii ula oraday "Jaamacow Odayga Beesha ayaa kusoo garaacayo" Markaasuu ugu jawaabay "Naa naga daa, qaaraan iyo waxaan loo joogin buu rabaaye"....:)

Mario B   

Abtiigis, have you just exposed your friends? cause you never know, the missus could be a regular visitor to this forum and now she will be able to connect the dots?:D

P.s An article on your take regarding Pl and Galgaduug rejection of Instabul conference is required from you saxib!

Coofle   

Finally Abtigiis Have stopped politics oriented topics......Sidan baan kugu jecelahaye inaga daa waxa kale oo amuurahan inooga sheekee..

Juxa   

Men should be free to roam around as they wish

after all most men are animals

see i too can be agreeable at times

ngonge lpos...liar liar pants on fire!! since stone-age both sides having be cheating. However, rule is suppose to be hit n run way back since stone age. However, modern confused man is not following these rules and hence getting burned big time. I stick with the og rule.

u keep her around, u gonna be nothing but a sugga-daddy!

NGONGE   

rudy-Diiriye;834985 wrote:
ngonge lpos...liar liar pants on fire!! since stone-age both sides having be cheating. However, rule is suppose to be hit n run way back since stone age. However, modern confused man is not following these rules and hence getting burned big time. I stick with the og rule.

u keep her around, u gonna be nothing but a sugga-daddy!

If it's hit & run, why don't you save yourself and open an account with a prostitute, rudy? :D

cuz thats still illegal..........noooooo...i dont wanna go to jail. Just do it right, whatchya got lose! It beats buying a plane tickets to africa! which is cheaper now! Rudy leaks has the heap whatchya homies were doing the f street. Did u got for check up yet! u better.

h&r..is cheap. Everybody is nervous n that makes it more exciting. it dont cost whollata of money, its cheap n waaaaay more exciting. Think about it. Just pay for the 2 hr motel time. N its history. Whatchya gotta loose!

Go home N then play this song for wifey!!

hey u ever had the wrong # incident...where some lady calls your # by mistake n then hookup. It happened to me one time. I go there, its a white cougar! She goes so u r black. then i go...so u white. I had a good time but...never seen her after that. Its never works for black ladies though...they got 2 much drama........well they 2 sly.

Sorry folks..its a holiday tomorrow in usa...so i am just letting some steam out.