Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Puntland and Galmudug Withdraw Participation at Istanbul Conference II on Somalia Joint Statement

Chimera   

The Istanbul Conference will be a success, with or without their participation, because this conference is 10% political refinement for Post-August, and 90% development and reconstruction. If the clan-chieftains don't want to be part of that, no problem, we can shift those upcoming projects to the recovering South and the Capital, which I believe will end up being the boundaries of the Somali Republic, when the clan-states have been given their independence (This is why I feel no affinity to these so-called ancestral regions of mine, because they seem Anti-Somali Republic in agenda).

No need for this prima-donna bs at the behest of our foreign enemies. The Turkish State has been the biggest spoiler to their long-term project to keep Somalia in conflict, these are the last cries of a dying horse as the Turkish Wolf and the Somali Phoenix feast on its flesh. :D

God Bless Somalia!

Dabrow   

Somalia;834742 wrote:
You have to look at who it benefits, Puntland won't allow another hijacking like those previous to the TFG's establishment, if they are puppets, then what does that make you, in
GEDO
!

You are one sad person. I dont identify me with the leadership in my home region in Somalia and I dont agree with them on many subjects.

Puntland are trying to undermine a strong Somali state to take form and continue this path of regional clan admins who rule their dusty villages like kings. This is zenawis wish and farooles, since they feel threated by a process they think wont suit their agenda.

This "my way or the highway" mentality will not be tolerated any longer. The hijacker this time is from Bogusland.

Somalia   

Dabrow;834749 wrote:
You are one sad person. I dont identify me with the leadership in my home region in Somalia and I dont agree with them on many subjects.

Puntland are trying to undermine a strong Somali stat to take form and countine this path of regional clan admins who rule their dusty villages like kings. This is zenawis wish and farooles, since they feel threated by a process they think wont suit their agenda.

This "my way or the highway" mentality will not be tolerated any longer. The hijacker this time is from Bogusland.

Yes, you are right, it's his way or the highway, especially regarding the issue of natural resources, that's where the rift came, he doesn't feel that the corrupt TFG should have a right over the development issues in Puntland, and it is his right. But the boycott won't matter as Chimera said, so you should be laughing rather than taking it to heart.

PS. Dusty, is that an insult you can give? :rolleyes:

I don't understand the rationale behind this move by Puntland and Galmudug. Unless they know something we don't, there is no clear enough reason to boycott the Istanbul Conference from both groups.

Turkey is a powerful and influential state that means good for Somalia, they may not have good understanding of the Somali politiking and conflict or may not be interested at all and want to push for the agenda but boycotting the conference or storming out of the discussion is not the answer, disagree with them but remain firm in your position and work with them.

Dabrow   

Somalia;834750 wrote:
Yes, you are right, it's his way or the highway, especially regarding the issue of natural resources, that's where the rift came, he doesn't feel that the corrupt TFG should have a right over the development issues in Puntland, and it is his right. But the boycott won't matter as Chimera said, so you should be laughing rather than taking it to heart.

PS. Dusty, is that an insult
you
can give? :rolleyes:

Its not an insult its only describing the reality.

Im taking to the heart since unlike Chimera I want to see Somalia back(as a whole) This is bad political move.

Whats the fuss about? Has faroole not read the Puntland constitution? The national constitution overpowers it and the natural resources should be dealth with as according to the national constitution that Puntland signed and agreed upon..

Its simply a case of sitting on two chairs for Mr faroole.

Turkey has been hoodwinked by southern politicians that Mogadishu is Somalia and that they only matter, that alone in itself is enough for Turkey's shortcomings. Turkey hasn't been long in Somalia but they made it a top foreign policy agenda to establish itself in Somalia in the long-term but they forgot to equally share it's aspirations with all of Somalia and siding with a centralist group whose visions go against the Federal framework agreed won't appease the opponents of that centralist system.

Chimera   

Dabrow;834752 wrote:

Im taking to the heart since unlike Chimera I want to see Somalia back(as a whole)
This is bad political move.

Excuse me, but I'm probably the biggest proponent of a Unified Somalia on this board, and have promoted these regions in a positive light on the net and outside of that for that very same reason. However, I have become sick and tired of war, and political b.s. We have already wasted two decades in development and construction, and I sure as hell don't want this third decade to go lost as well.

If that means seperation, and not tied by unnecessary baggage, than hell yeah I take that option.

I really do feel for Turkey as it's faux pas is not on their part per se but ambitious southern politicians who made it a sport of hoodwinking people and nations through actions and words that do not represent the realities in the country. They're using Turkey for political objectives and feeding it wrong information deliberately about other parts of Somalia in order to make them look like if they were opposed to Turkey in their own words.

Knowing the folks they will fail.

Dabrow   

Chimera;834755 wrote:
Excuse me, but I'm probably the biggest proponent of a Unified Somalia on this board, and have promoted these regions in a positive light on the net and outside of that for that very same reason. However, I have become sick and tired of war, and political b.s. We have already wasted two decades in development and construction, and I sure as hell don't want this third decade to go lost as well.

If that means seperation, and not tied by unnecessary baggage, than hell yeah I take that option.

We are all fed up with that BS and political clan warfare, still I hopes for revival of the republic and we will overcome it.

Somalia   

Dabrow;834752 wrote:

Im taking to the heart since unlike Chimera I want to see Somalia back(as a whole) This is bad political move.

Whats the fuss about? Has faroole not read the Puntland constitution? The national constitution overpowers it and the natural resources should be dealth with as according to the national constitution that Puntland signed and agreed upon..

Its simply a case of sitting on two chairs for Mr faroole.

You are contradicting yourself. If the national constitution overpowers it, then how would it be agreed upon with the Puntland constitution?

Fiqikhayre;834758 wrote:
I really do feel for Turkey as it's faux pas is not on their part per se but ambitious southern politicians who made it a sport of hoodwinking people and nations through actions and words that do not represent the realities in the country. They're using Turkey for political objectives and feeding it wrong information deliberately about other parts of Somalia in order to make them look like if they were opposed to Turkey in their own words.

Knowing the folks they will fail.

No body is hood winking Turkey, do you think Yalaxow & Qanyare have the intellectual capacity to hoodwink them, you must be joking saxiib.

Turkey is concentrating on Mogadishu because, first its the capital city of the nation, secondly: Muqdisho was the anchor which was holding back Somalia for the last 21 years with its wars and warlords and it should be fixed first.

Turkey is a powerful nation with lots of cash to spend on somalia,, so Puntland and others should wait their turn for reconstruction projects. Mise Puntlandna waxay qaadatay falsafadii caydiid ee ahayd "Cadkanoow ku cunay ama ku ciidee"

Dabrow   

Somalia;834763 wrote:
You are contradicting yourself. If the national constitution overpowers it, then how would it be agreed upon with the Puntland constitution?

This is the information I got from puntlanders on this site, they said that the Puntland constitution comes under the national one, well if that its the case, I dont see puntlands or farooles problem with natural resources.

Moonlight where have the 400 million USD gone? Please can you tell me? How much has been spend on other parts of Somalia and where's the rest?

Turkey is coming in just like the chinese with no transparency and moral compass and thus it's focusing on the centralist clowns and the looters of yesterday who changed shirts. We need to ask what Turkey is there for and what development they brought and how it was put to all the Somali people.

I thank the Turkish Republic for coming to the aid of the Drought in southern parts of Somalia but it seems that it's humanitarian aid has moved into developmental and now political front.

Turkey on itself cannot change the course of the Federal nature of Somalia. It isn't that powerful neither.

Fiqikhayre;834767 wrote:
Moonlight where have the 400 million USD gone? Please can you tell me? How much has been spend on other parts of Somalia and where's the rest?

Turkey is coming in just like the chinese with no transparency and moral compass and thus it's focusing on the centralist clowns and the looters of yesterday who changed shirts. We need to ask what Turkey is there for and what development they brought and how it was put to all the Somali people.

I thank the Turkish Republic for coming to the aid of the Drought in southern parts of Somalia but it seems that it's humanitarian aid has moved into developmental and now political front.

Turkey on itself cannot change the course of the Federal nature of Somalia. It isn't that powerful neither.

First its their money and their cash and they have the right to choose how they wan to spend it, you are a typical somali who's in a rush and will knock anyone who doesn't agree, but remember Turkey is here to help us and we "all Somalis" can not afford to lose her, just wait and relax and they will be there to assist you in Puntland, I heard they already promised few projects like the airport of Galkacyo.

Kii yimaadaba hadeynu cay iyo aflagaado kula kacno waa dhibaato, Fudeydkii iyo dagdagii soomaali lagu yaqiinay baa ina haya.