Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Why Somali politicians escape to Ethiopia

It's fascinating to see people like us run to old enemy and ask for guidance.

What is in Ethiopia that keeps these so call Somali politicians running there ?

In comparison is like asking a neighbor for help that never was a friend and never interested

helping you.

I really think what we call politicians today are few geel jire mentality in 21 century politics.

We can call Siad Barre dictator etc but he never bowed down and ask assistance.

For how long do we have to ask the same question, since time immemorial people have been asking and not accepting the reality on the ground.

Saxb why ask this question when you know that Ethiopia has armed all Somali factions since 91, all regions and Somali leaders have and get instructions from Addis Ababa, uncle Sam selected them to be responsible for Somalia. These are facts on the ground, lets be real and accept the truth. We are a failed state and broken society - that's another painful truth.

I agree we are failed state but does that mean we should also loose our dignity and bride . We have yet to see a leader in all Somali tribes

stood his ground and said enough is enough . Everyone is taking orders and being mastered like slaves.

And we lost all the feeling for our nation. We let our weakest ,narrowest and most delusional folks to be leaders.

Well I guess we are broken society.

Everyone is either supporting indirectly or directly their tribal leader even if his doing worse of all things.

Ethiopia and Kenya are in the waiting to collect thier prize near future .