Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

isbitaalka laascaanood oo deeq lagaadh siiyay

walee somaliland is doing an excellent job, did u know before 2007 before sland captured laascaanood there was only 1 school and no hospitals. thanks to sland laascaanood has become meel lagu noolaan karo viva 18 MAY 2012

Aaliyyah   

^ your one-clan state somaliland dun umay galin reer khaatumo. Millions of dollars ayeey somaliland Britian kasoo qadataa waana taa dhakhtarkaas laascaanod ku yaala xita sarriro san oolin iskadaa waxkale....sheeko iyo maweelo way dhamaatay. Reer khaatumo way tashteen yagaan danahood isku xil qaami doona haday waxbarasho noqoto iyo haday dhakhtaro noqoto..

somaliland iyo may 18 adiga iyo sadexdaada magaalo ku koob.

Abdul   

B_A_L_L_E_R_Z;831368 wrote:
walee somaliland is doing an excellent job, did u know before 2007 before sland captured laascaanood there was only 1 school and no hospitals. thanks to sland laascaanood has become meel lagu noolaan karo viva 18 MAY 2012

loooooooooooooooool,after 10 years of posting,you still have no idea.Ok my my bad,you have only 255 posts.FYI,this medical equipments was sent by SSC girls from daispora.

Mario B   

The Hargeisa regime has been taking taxes from the Awdal, Sool and Sanaag regions and spent most of it on it's triangle towns. Aid money never leaves the triangle towns plus aid workers are not allowed to leave the "capital" as any aid workers outside the triangle capital are not guaranteed safety. The scam this secessionist have been pulling on somalis is indeed criminal.

reer sool sure do come with too much calaacal, why can they behave like reer awdal or sanaag as their role models. kkkkkkkkkk waxaaan u malaynayaa reer sool are the black sheep in the sland family.. viva 18 MAY 2008

Aaliyyah   

The Hargeisa regime has been taking taxes from the Awdal, Sool and Sanaag regions and spent most of it on it's triangle towns. Aid money never leaves the triangle towns plus aid workers are not allowed to leave the "capital" as any aid workers outside the triangle capital are not guaranteed safety. The scam this secessionist have been pulling on somalis is indeed criminal.

Mario well put.

Khaatumo State is a legitimate state and it will make sure to look after its regions that includes making sure that foreign aid workers will be able to work in khaatumo regions - after all those aid workers need some legitimate papers to be signed to ensure their safety. Neither puntland nor somaliland ever facilitated that, if anything they misinformed those aid workers about how their safety will be compromised if they ever went to the khaatumo regions. That way they had the money all to themselves I couldn't think of a bigger scam walahi.But, we will put all that behind us soon inshaallah

Khaatumo ha nolaato.

abdul in 10 years i have only 255 posts, you on the other hand in under 1 year accumilated nearly a 1000 posts of pure nonsense. it seems to me to you need to get employment and join the real world my friend kkkkkkkkkkk

faarah22   

You need to remove the quislings from amongst you really, Mario B. i have seen so many snm bootlickers here where i stay, from ssc, made me nauseate. even though am not from that area.