Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Young Candidates

ElPunto   

^Anything for a change of face eh? No way to know these young guns don't have the inner 'soul' of the elder politicians!

Coofle   

Doorashadii golaha degaanka ee hore, Odayaal iyo Qamarjiyaal baa ku soo baxay, Inshalah tani Dhalinyarada Jaamacada ayaan Jecelahay inay qayb libax ka qaataan....Guul somaliland

Blessed   

^loool. Waar inaadeerkay Alpha ha iga caayin. :D

El Punto, I said old man politics, that includes young ones who bring the same old tricks. I was personally impressed by the passion and foresight of the young men and women I've met back home and they are far more in touch with the daily struggles of the locals and the youth, who make the majority.

Coofle   

Xaaji Xunjuf;831165 wrote:
Laakin ka ugu horeyaa eeh sawiirada kaasi mid yar uma eeka wa mid aad u qayilay.

:D dhamaantood ahlul marqaan waa u egyihiin laakiin the point is Nin barigii Siyaad barre aan qaan gaadh ahayn baa la rabaa....Hadii ay u waynaadaan waa early 30s cimrigoodu

Lord save the so called sland if this is their next crop of politicians.....no style or substance whatsoever! waxaan soo xasuustay maahmaahdii aheyd " ruuxii aragiisu ku deeqaa oontiisu ku deeqdaa" In other words their sense of style is shocking, look at their oversized suites, and can someone please tell the poor guy with the decaying and disgusting teeth that's been discoloured and destroyed by excessive Khat chewing not to smile. I recall seeing pictures of Somali politicians of my dads era wearing their crisp and nice cut Italian pin-striped suites.... Horaybaa loo yiri "rag waa ragii hore" waxa hadda siyaasiyiinta isku sheegaya oo maanta joogaa waa huubo aan heybad, hanaan iyo heykal midna laheyn.

You can spot that the two on the left are khat users by just looking at their sclera (white part of the eyes). That's because the eyes reveal alot about someones health and drug abuse but that's not the point here. Eventhough first impressions do count as you don't get a second chance to do it over we shouldn't judge people on their appearances but rather look at what they are capable of.

Coofle   

Barasho horteed ha i nicin...A somali proverb

Ha dagdagina, Style is dynamic and Geographic specific, According to the part of the world they reside, This is the contemporary style...Mida kale wiilashu sawir aroos may galine, ku siyaasad bay galeen,,They want to look older...