Sign in to follow this  
Samsung

Puntland State Of Somalia Leading A Failed Nation By Unprecedented Example

Samsung   

The establishment of this unique State in 1998 shall become the hallmark of the returned of a heavyweight nation on the international stage like never before. An answer to a physically, mentally, and politically broken Somalia. While some sough anarcy, warlordism & division as an answer to our fail state, Puntland chartered a bottom up approach of state building, unity and a new Somalia based on federalism. The state past two leaders have set the foundation for the future of the entire country. From AUN his excellency President Abduallhi Yusuf bravery and intelligence to go after those holding the country hostage, bringing back Governance to the Nation's capital and challenging the status quo in measures so unique and powerful. A leader who made the TFG we have today even possible at times even funded the expanses of the federal government with the limited resources of Puntland state and it's people.

And working his own ambiguous drive was mudane Adde Musse another visionary the former President of Puntland state who has made the Oil Era even possible. While some looked for a political or military solution out of the Somali mess, he looked beyond that and found an economical uplifting. Today all Somali hope are on the Oil & Federalism, and inshallah Puntland state it's leadership and people will continue to push forward for better days.

10w.jpg

9w.jpg

As a young man from Somalinet fourms put it so clearly

Perfect_Order wrote:

I believe Puntland has Somalia's best interests at heart. I believe Puntland is sincere about ending the transition and having a full functioning government. I believe that Puntland wants Somalia to be economically prosperous and stable. I believe Puntland wants Somalia to be economically integerated, stable, and coheisive. I also believe that Puntland wants a clear constitution that lays out the roles of states/federal levels clearly (albeit in the way it sees fit). I also believe that Puntland doesn't want to give up it's achievements for a faulty system that is not likely to succeed. Puntland has the right to lobby for the best possible solution for Somalia. Puntland is not the big bad wolf. Puntland knows if Somalia suceeds, they suceed. So it is high time we need to get out of this Puntland is out to destroy Somalia mentality.

And today the international community is finally having a comprehensive understanding of Puntland.

The Puntland region is unique — it seeks unity of the Somali people and adheres to a federal system of government unlike the secessionist region of Somaliland to its west. Puntland is not trying to obtain international recognition as a separate nation.

_40178134__woman300okap.jpg

_40178138__crowdap300ok.jpg

Yusuf4.jpg

From Beijing To New Delhi Signs of a New Somalia Emerging

PresidentinChina.jpg

faroole-india.jpg

India3.JPG

India1.JPG