Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Republic of Puntland

All this excitement because some Indian wrote Puntland state, am telling you there needs be an age limit in Sol. Honest question, why did all these people leave somalinet and come to here?

Chimera   

Kingofkings, look up the word ''Apostrophe'' and then reread the sentence you quoted. The 'African country' is a reference to Somalia, the usage of the apostrophe is to mark the POSS i.e Somalia's Puntland state.

wow. the people on sol sure have a funny of understanding english. it clearly states

the African country’s Puntland state

meaning, Puntland State is part of Africa, not Somalia. good god, are you even reading the same article as i am. how in the world can you take an apostrophe intended for Africa and turn it into a one for somalia. wow. talk about grasping for straws.

Naxar Nugaaleed;830771 wrote:
All this excitement because some Indian wrote Puntland state, am telling you there needs be an age limit in Sol. Honest question, why did all these people leave somalinet and come to here?

nancy drew, i'm sick and tired of you commenting on my threads. fadlan, from now on, either contribute to the thread, which is a must for members of SOL, or do what i normally do; if you have nothing to contribute keep you stinking fingers off the keyboard. thank you.

Samsung   

Kingofkings stand down you lost this one.

"The African Country's Puntland State" does not mean that Puntland is a country in Africa but rather that it's a State in the African country of Somalia.

Samsung;830793 wrote:
Kingofkings stand down you lost this one.

"The African Country's Puntland State" does not mean that Puntland is a country in Africa but rather that it's a State in the African country of Somalia.

my somali bro. i'm afraid english alludes you too. see odeysomali thread, maybe it will help all of you. only God really knows the outcome.

The African country's Puntland state is equal to king's paper, paper being something belonging to king. Not only is your understanding of the English language utterly retarded, so are your ideas. Instead of telling me to stop commenting on your posts, please do all of us a favor and go back to that hell hole you came from. Thank you in advance. Same for all the other fools who are watering down SOL.

Naxar Nugaaleed;830829 wrote:
The African country's Puntland state is equal to king's paper, paper being something belonging to king. Not only is your understanding of the English language utterly retarded, so are your ideas. Instead of telling me to stop commenting on your posts, please do all of us a favor and go back to that hell hole you came from. Thank you in advance. Same for all the other fools who are watering down SOL.

fadlan don't ruin the thread. thank you.

Naxar Nugaaleed;830831 wrote:
Fadlan don't ruin a whole site

okay. i will make a deal with you. if you leave my thread right now, i will do my best not to ruin the site. okay. thank you.