Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Republic of Puntland

Gheelle.T;830739 wrote:
War yarku madax adakaa. African Country
's
Puntland state.
Just ponder on that.
Besides why would they write Puntland is a semi autonomous state in Somali, in the same article?

mr. T take you own advice here and think for a second or two. ;)

Dabrow   

kingofkings;830740 wrote:
your welcome. everyday you learn something new. today's lesson; PL is a country.
:D
good job students. thank you teacher. awe your welcome.

Indeed we learn something everyday and you should learn to comprehend what you read.

Haye, laakin mid samee adna, intaa iska daysid Indian site wax lagu soo qoray, bal Aabbe ama qof kaa wayn soo waydii in dal Puntland la dhaho Africa ku yaalo ;)

Dabrow;830744 wrote:
Indeed we learn something everyday and you should learn to comprehend what you read.

your welcome my student. i hope one day you will surpass your old teacher. nominate me for SOL teacher of the year. sorry odeysomali, i'm taking the title this year. :cool:

Gheelle.T;830745 wrote:
Haye, laakin mid samee adna, intaa iska daysid Indian site wax lagu soo qoray, bal Aabbe ama qof kaa wayn soo waydii in dal Puntland la dhaho Africa ku yaalo
;)

mr. T. stay on topic. did i or not prove African country of Puntland and Puntland state are two different things. :D

Dabrow   

kingofkings;830746 wrote:
your welcome my student. i hope one day you will surpass your old teacher. nominate me for SOL teacher of the year. sorry odeysomali, i'm taking the title this year. :cool:

The only title you are taking is the one Hermet left behind. Well its not actually something to be proud of.

Dabrow;830750 wrote:
The only title you are taking is the one Hermet left behind. Well its not actually something to be proud of.

i don't want hermit's title, but you can have it. i want to take my rightful title that odeysomali stole last year. damn you reer SOL. :mad:

You're one helluva stubborn kid and proof of that is in this very thread!! But I will leave it to you. So either take my advise or be as you wish.

Gheelle.T;830754 wrote:
You're one helluva stubborn kid and proof of that is in this very thread!! But I will leave it to you. So either take my advise or be as you wish.

what does stubbornness has to do with anything. we were discussing an important matter and then you wanted to invent your own take on things and i have yet to hear you admit whether i proven you wrong or not and why:confused: come on bro. be an adult.