Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Don't Mess With Somalis

You wouldnt think that Somalis of todays generation are of an emperial stock... seen as they allow everyone to walk all over them, but low and behold should another Somali cross them, all hell breaks loose.

roflbot.jpg

Narniah   

Oday I thought it was just some lighthearted funny Comedy, no harm in that. :)

What's with the hakagagaga tho lmao Gosh we're not American Indians!:D:rolleyes:

Narniah;830608 wrote:
Oday I thought it was just some lighthearted funny Comedy, no harm in that.
:)

Only light hearted thing was when the sentence "a little bit of Somalia town over there"... everything else was pure character assasination. A Jamaican pretending to be surprised that a Somali goes to university, the irony!

Malika   

Aye! dont mess with Somalis has always been how some of us survived in diaspora - the Swahilis with their xoog wexee kaa baqaan jiireen the skinny faraxs for their 'organised revenge tactics and dont mess with my sisters/ brother attitude' - no one dare touch nor speak to us - marka indeed, dont mess with the Somalis..lol

Loool that was funny. You can't take comedy seriously, lighten up and chillax OdaySomali don't be a uptight party pooper. He's right though about black people being the most racist people on the planet and that they discriminate each other.

Narniah - I think he's substituting our language with hagagaga since he can't speak it. Atleast the man knows how to play and interact with the crowd and make people laugh. He made you laugh I assume :P

Malika;830765 wrote:
Aye! dont mess with Somalis has always been how some of us survived in diaspora - the Swahilis with their xoog wexee kaa baqaan jiireen the skinny faraxs for their 'organised revenge tactics and dont mess with my sisters/ brother attitude' - no one dare touch nor speak to us - marka indeed, dont mess with the Somalis..lol

woflpack...lol. I remember in hhigh school thats how we rolled. One time,they cornered one of us, and beat the shi1t out of him...but, we revenged!

Chimera   

I agree with Oday, most of you live in a bubble and have no idea of how other communities perceive you, or how those who feel ill-will towards your people would like to promote a certain view, or stereotype, and thus cloak it in the form of comedy, or biased surveys and studies.

They piss on your head, and you think its raining.