Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: Heavy fighting between Siilanyo clan militia locals

Naxar...I don't think they have the institutional capacity or mechanism to disarm the population, I am not sure if any Somali entity will in long time to come.

Alpha, stick to Jacaylbaro, he has the militia muscle to protect you as a guest

ps. waxaani wax dhaca weeye oo meel kastay ka dhacaan, inta dhimatay allaha u naxariisto

Che -Guevara;830368 wrote:
Naxar...I don't think they have the institutional capacity or mechanism to disarm the population, I am not sure if any Somali entity will in long time to come.

There is no FULL PEACE until two things end up in gov hands only.

Land & weapons.

You go to anywhere in this unpopulated country and try to build something useful on an empty land far far away, next you'll feel someone on your neck telling you to get out and claiming once upon a time his great great grand dad pissed on this land.

Mario B   

I hope good heads prevail and this dispute is solved peacefully in a court of law, Somalis cannot afford another burning city in it's territories!

xiimaaya   

although this bad news good can come out of it as well ..:) no longer you could the southies as anrchist.

its not big deal when war happens in hargaisa but its big deal when bosasso or muqadisho have simliar skirmishies you called people of war... they are no better then muqadisho as far am concerned.

Qandalawi;830294 wrote:
^Adeer maxaa kugubay, we have never seen you make such comment when Xujuf posts about 'Garowe clan enclave', and believe you me he post them all the time. You can't miss it.

I don't know about the others, but I personally can't want until the next killings take place in the garowe clan enclave.

AfricaOwn;830433 wrote:
I don't know about the others, but I personally can't want until the next killings take place in the garowe clan enclave.

Seek Help!

AfricaOwn;830433 wrote:

what a sad case.

Dabrow   

AfricaOwn;830433 wrote:

Take a break from politics. Wishing death upon innocent people are not normal or healthy and its certainly against your deen.