Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Why a Unitary Somalia is the best option for Somalia

General Duke;829950 wrote:
What is clan federalism ? Also a unitary Somalia based on the 18 regions with NW Regiona part of the package is a great idea. No more nonsense about British Colonial borders. It's a step in the right direction.

However all one is observing are the crocodile tears of the secessionists who seem even more confused lately.

Clan federalism clan states based on clan qabil reer ama beel for the clan by the clan why divide mudug between galmudug and Puntland why divide Juba states between azana and jubaland why divide hiiraan state into 2 because of clan?

i dont know you tell me??

Nin ba beri igu yidhi Somali qabiil bay isku dishay wixi ay isku dileen bay ku heshiin kari wayeen balse hadana wax bay ku qeysbadeen wa ayno mar labaad isdilno.

Xaaji Xunjuf;829953 wrote:
Clan federalism clan states based on clan qabil reer ama beel for the clan by the clan why divide mudug between galmudug and Puntland why divide Juba states between azana and jubaland why divide hiiraan state into 2 because of clan?

i dont know you tell me??

and why divide Nugaal and sool, why divide Sanaag and Bari, bal taa ka jawaab xaaji.

Mukulaalow;829958 wrote:
and why divide Nugaal and sool, why divide Sanaag and Bari, bal taa ka jawaab xaaji.

Mudug was one region i don't remember nugaal and sool being one region nor sanaag and bari being one region do you remember there were six regions in the south and 2 regions in the north at independence.

Abdul   

Xaaji Xunjuf;829945 wrote:
if Somaliland is willing to be part of Somalia i welcome them to be part of a Unitary state instead of clan federalism.

This is good stuff coming from you.

Xaaji Xunjuf;829959 wrote:
Mudug was one region i don't remember nugaal and sool being one region nor sanaag and bari being one region do you remember there were six regions in the south and 2 regions in the north at independence.

This whole area was one region called Somalia adeer, aniga ha iisoo daliishan adeer Dhaglas wax uu xarriiqay oo aysan aqoonsaneyn qabiiladii uu kala xarriiqay.

and your logic says, Unity is good for the South only, bad for the south and north.;)

if unity is a dear value to you then a value does not change nor shift, for example you can not say "Truthfulness" is good, but only sometimes, you can not say "justice" is good, but only on some cases. a value is a value.

Curi I don't remember the region being called Somalia the people were called Sumaal but there was no state or government berigaas waxan beri danbe bay timi adeer.

Che its like markay reer Somalia ku leeyihin reer Somaliland ma go i kartaan no one ever said iyagay u taala:D Marka advise wa la isku leeyahay iyo talo ileen dadku wa Somali eh. Besides that Clan federalism is bad for Somaliland Somalia meelkasta.

xiimaaya   

Mukulaalow;829948 wrote:
two secessionists lecturing us unity. waa dawacadii la yiri hilibka inoo qaybi.
;)

Dont you think people could have a change of heart ?

Somaliaonline has become a place like ciaaya xaafad point their fingers ..... Why do yall always rub on xx and others who came to realisation. that unity is the only way..

xiimaaya   

Xaaji Xunjuf;829972 wrote:
^^ Waryaa only Koonfurians can speak about unity because they have shown what unity really stands for.

Maybe they need to learn and understand how to win ppl over..

plus i dont think southies understand what unity really is.