Sign in to follow this  
Buubto

Quiz about Islam questions

Qac Qaac   

my bad mr.jeenyo for not answering sooner, i thought one of u guys will answer it. but nobody did, anyways the answer is SUURAH al-ANFAL.

I WON'T ASK A QUESTION, I'LL GIVE U GUYS A CHANCE. assalaamu calaykum yaa ahlul musliin

WARAA SU'AAL KIIBARADA DUGSIGA. MACAWIIS DUULEYSA HA'IDINKU DHACDEE,

MAXUU U SOO MUSLIMAY KHAALID BINU WALIID MACALINKA, MANAXAHA MA JIXINJIXAXA, MUJAAHIDKA DIINTEYNA EE CAANKA AH. ILAA IYO HADA.

JAWAABTA OO DUULEYSA HA LA IIGU SOO LAAB LAABO JOORNAAL....

Samafal   

Assalaamu Alaikum suuban,

I had problem with your question....... as far as my little knowledge goes Only CALI BIN ABIIDAALIB (R.A) was the only caliph from the Prophet's (S.A.W) family or may you tell us the answer, it has been time since you posted your question. While you do that i ask this question:

At the time of the prophet's Hijra there came to the prophet a Verse in the Quran which promised him that Allah will return him To Mecca. Which was this? and in which surat in the quran is it?

peace be upon you guys,as I promise to list the names of 12 khalifas that prophet (peace be upon him)said will lead the muslim nation today here are there names,

1-ali binu abuu taalib

2- hasan and husien

4-alimaam albaaqir

5-alimaam alsajaad

6-alimaam alkaathim

7 alimaam alritha

8-alimaam saadiq

9 alimaam aljawaad

10- alimaam alhaadii

11- alimaam alcaskari

12 almuntathir

to know more about those imaams www.14masom.com

I think it is very imortant to dicuss all about islam, all it's groups and mathaahib

Yo ! Suuban, why you promoting twelver shiica in this site. Don't you have no clue that this group is deviant? And how do I know that? Well allow me to explain ! for example look at the site you quote. For all these Imams they believe they are macsuum (infallable), meaning they make no mistakes. Subhana-Allah how can a man except the Prophets be macsuum (Infallable). Second, these people curse the saxaaba like Abu-bakar, Cumar and Uthman (These are the best of the Muslims). Look not for one minute shall we condone this pompesterous teachings. The saxaaba are the best Muslims, we respect them and copy their actions since they were the closest to Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Shiasm group arose from the Jewish plot whereby a munaafiq Jew named Abdullah Saba took a fake shahaada and spread the falsehood that the saxaaba tricked Ali and his family to taking the Caliphatehood. This is a lie. We all know from the Hadith narrated from Abdullah Ibn Omar in Sahih Bukhari we do not differentiate between the saxaaba.

I am out :cool:

p.s. after each Imam they say calaihi salaam, according to what I know this is reserved only for Prophets.

AUN   

Suuban are you telling me that you do not recognise Abubakar, Omar and Osman and why also did you count Hassan and Hussein as one person we all know that they were two people also where is the 12th one whom they claim to have dissapeared 700 years ago and they are still waiting everyday to come back?? Please answer

yo,kisima I am not promoting this idea,it is not new,unfortunately people do not want to discuss it that is why I am trying to revive it, specially in somali comunity whom have been jailled from the fact,whom have been misleaded by the arab ambitous to hit hard the shiaat group, icon_razz.gif ,

arab from the begining used baseless plames against the shiaat they tried to create links between shiaat and 'yahuud'let us not forget that all the 'hadiiths' which clearly underlines the khalifa are in bukhari and muslim,for exsample there is hadiith which says that ( there will be 12 khalifas all from qureehs) in another narrate all from my family stead of qureesh.so I am asking this question where are those khalifas,the so called ahlul suna never produce concrate answer to this important question?

come on guys let us not close our eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if anyone can be persuaded that shiaat has links with yahuud while we see clearly what is going on in midleast icon_razz.gif

let us not run away from the fact that shiaat has adopted the srong view about yahuud and it's ally.