Sign in to follow this  
Buubto

Quiz about Islam questions

OG Moti   

Salaam

Muraad brother the anwer of last Aayah in the Quran is (Alyowma Akmaltu lakum diinukum, Wa radiitu Lakum Al Islaama dinaa)

In English -Today I complete for you your relegion, and allowed Islam to be your Religion

I hope my transilation is right, Walahu aclam,

brother Muraad the sahabi that the prophet said to him " you will live a lone ......." is not mucaad binu jabal, I will let you try again and give you a hint,

he was late in one gazwa cause his donkey was weak and that day many munaafiquun thought if they stay behind no one will notice, and everyone start calling those who did not show up as Munaafuquun, so someone told the prophet that this sahabi was not with them and some start to say he is munaafiq, but the rasuul knew he was not, so he scw said if god wants good for him he will bring him, so they saw a man walking in the desert alone and they told the prophet scw there is a man coming so the prophet said be (name of the sahabi) and when he came closer rasuul scw said you will live a lone and die a lone and will come on judgment day alone

it is long story -hint - sorry but it is very nice story so please who was that SAHABI?

Samafal   

OK brother muraad i accept that and here i come with the complete verse of the last verse revealed chronologically, marking the approaching end of the prphet's minstry in his earthly life:

Translation taken from Yusuf Ali suratul maida verse 4 ''Forbidden to you (for food) are: deadmeat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than god; That hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, Or by aheadlong fall, Or by being gored to death; That which hath been (partly) Eaten by a wild animal; Unless ye are able To slaughter it (in due form); That which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (Forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows : that is empiety.

This day have those who Reject Faith given up All hope of your religion: yet fear them not But fear me.

This is day i have perfected your religion for you, completed my favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion .

But if any is forced By hunger, with no inclination To transgression, God is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most merciful.''

n.p muraad i hope that answers your quastion bro. thanks

wasalaamu Alaikum

Haashim   

Nooooooooooooo, yacqub sxb. thanks for effort, as i told u this is a part of ayah the first and the last part of ayah (which u reffered ur last answer) are already exist, as a result this is not last COMPLETE verse.

As u know sxb QURAN was revealing sometimes as a complete surah, sometimes as a part of surah, sometimes as a verse and sometimes as a part of verse and the RASUUL (S.C.W) was telling sahaba where to put this part of surah , ayah or this part of ayah.

This is day i have perfected your religion for you, completed my favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

was the last quran words revealed but the RASUUL (S.C.W) ordered to put between already exist quran to be a complete verse. and this is one of the MIRACLES OF QURAN.

I will repeat again i'm looking the last COMPLETE ayah revealed not part of ayah (even if that part is a last quran words revealed as the case is ALYOWMA AKMALTU LAKUM DIINAKUM .....).

HINT= the ayah is in AL-BAQARAH

HINT= BULO waad sigtay try again

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA, LAAKIIN MAXAYNU NIRAAHNAA KUWA KA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA MOORADOODA LA SOO GALO UUN QAYLO AFKA KU SHUBTA.

OG Moti   

ok guys I am going to answer my question hopefully it would add some islamic inforamtion to your knowledge and this topic is cool i learn quite something and yacquub brother the last ayah is Alyooma akmaltu lakum diinikum..... i am sure about it unless u are asking something else please answer ur question..

my answer:

The sahabi is ABU DARA Al GAFARI.

Question: Is it a must to Igtisaal " dhahaara" take a shower if you touch a dead person?

Rahima   

OG_Moti , jazaakum Allahu Khayran walaal :D , but the woman are as i mentioned except i left out Khadija redface.gif .

Rasulullah had also said: "The most excellent of the women of all worlds whom Allah chose over all women are: Asiya the wife of Pharaoh, Mary Next q: the daughter of Imran, Khadija the daughter of Khuwaylid, and Fatimah the daughter of Muhammad"

(Sahiih- Sunan al-Tirmidhi,Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Also in a sahiih hadith it is reported that on the day Mecca was opened, the prophet s.a.w told Faatima that he would die soon and she cried, he then told her that she would be the "sayidatu nisaa' ahlul jannah" (the leader of the women of paradise). Mind you do not confuse this with the hadith that reports that when the prophet s.a.w was on his death bed that he would die and that she (faatima) would be the first amongt the ahlul-bayt to join him. ;)

Next q:

Which Sahabi is the only one whos name is mentioned in the Qur'an?

nuune   

rahiima,that waszayd.

next question:

what was the real name of abu hurayra radiyalaahu canhu and how many ahaadiith ayuu kawariyay nabiga(SAW)

OG Moti   

The sahabi is Sayd binu haritha nuune brother u are right i just repeated ur answer, and the answer of your question nuune is:

Abu hureera's real name is abdul rahman binu saqar and the number of hadith uu kawariyey rasuulka are 5374

My question: Why abu hureera was named abu hureera? because of what reason?

wasalaamu caleekum

Hariir   

OG_Moti, the reason behind his nick was because of the little kitten that was with him during his childhood. Abu Hurayrah means 'The kitten man'

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Question:

Who was the mother of Hassan & Hussein? (The leaders of the youths of paradise)

Ibtisaam   

Assalmu Alaykum,

The mother of Hassan and Hussein is Fatimah the daughter of prophet Mohammed (pbuh).

My question is, how many years was prophet nuux (pbuh) calling people into islam?

Wa salaam

OG Moti   

Brother Hariir you are right.. the reason is he loved cats so much and use to take care of them..

Samiira Nuh csw the prophet was calling people to the creator for 950 years waaw imagin that..

i hope i am right..

my question is: Who is the sahabi that al malaaika washed him? because he want to jihad with jinaaba so Almalaa ika washed him.

peace wasalaamu caleekum

xaaaji   

Asalaamu Caleykum

Muraad,

Jawaabta Su'aashaada waa sidatan: Aayada ugu dmabeysay oo Qur'aanka soo dagta waxey aheyd, "Wa taquu Yowman Turjacuuna fiihi Ilaa, Allaah...." waxey ku jirtaa Suuratul Baqarah, dhamaadka AlBaqarah, waana aayada ka horeysa aayada Qur'aanka ugu dheer. Hope that answere your questiion.

I can't seem to remember the companion that washed the angles upon his death.

Haashim   

Xaaji, thanks it's right answer, it's ayah no. 281 in ALBAQARAH ( WATAQUU YOWMAN TURJACUUNA FIIHI ILA LAAH ......) this is the last complete ayah revealed on our rasuul (S.C.W).

when i asked this question i knew that many ppl will say (ALYOWMA AKMALTU LAKUM DIINAKUM ......) but it's not.

My next question is: how many times was our RASUUL'S name MOHAMMAD (S.C.W) mentioned in the QURAN and in which suras?

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALLIMIINTA IYO KUWA U GARGARABA, LAAKIIN MAXAYNU NIRAAHNAA KUWA KA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA XERADOODA LA GALO UUN QAYLIYA.

nuune   

muraad wallaahi i was xaafidul quraan years ago,and now iam totally gana' and eber about the quran,i totaly forgot it!!

but 2 your question,as far as i can remember back my days when i was xaafidul quraan,i can say it was 3 times,muhammadu rasuulu laahi walathiina macahu in suuratul fatxi or inaa fatax.

wamaa muhammadun illaa rasuulun qad khalat min qablihi alrusulu in suuratul imraa.

maa kaana muhammadun in suuratul axzaab.

actualy,someone else's answer will be better than mine,so i only found that three without checking the quran but only in memory back days!

next question:

what age was sayyiduna umar binu khattaab when he died?

Haashim   

Thanks Nuune, muraadkeenna alla ha noo sahlo, laakiin weli ..... dhiman,

good luck

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA IYO KALKAALIYAYASHOODABA, LAAKIIN MAXYNU NIDHAAHNAA KUWA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MUGGII MOORADOODA LA SOO GALO LEE KHAYLIHAAYA.

Haashim   

Assalaamu calaykum.

Ar xay thahay ma aayadda hartayaa la garan waayey, xay yihiin dadka maha isugu yimid kuneeyba kor u dhaafeene.

Aryaadha mugga i dhegeysta aayadaha NABI MAXAMED (S.C.W) magaciisa lagu shegay waa 4, saddex igaarka Nuune ahaa sheegay tii afraadna waa tan.

waa aayadda lamaad ee suuratu MUXAMMAD (S.C.W)

(Wa ladiina aamanuu wa camilu saalixaati wa aaminuu bimaa nuzila calaa MUXAMADIN wa huwal xaqu min rabbihim .....).

Aryaadhaha quraanka barta, minaad horay u barateena kutubo xoor ha noqonina.

Suaasha barigana waa tan: Yaa ii sheegi kara intaan dhiigga muslinka la xalaalaysan beleddkeena gobolkii mugga la rabo in qof beertiisa intay dhantahay la sheego la dhihi jiray: HEBEL BEERTIISAA? 4 YAASIIN lee ahaa, 5 YAASIIN lee ahaa iwm.

In english: before the civil war, some somalis were measuring their farms how many YASIN suras u can read while you're walking in their farms.

In other words, instead of how many hectres they were saying my farm is onlly 4 or 5 YASINS.

COULD U TELL WHICH SOMALI PROVINCE WAS THIS SORT OF MEASURMENT WIDELY USED B4 CIVIL WAR?

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA IYO KUWA KABAHA U QAADABA, AR LAAKIIN KUWA AAMUSAN XAAN NIRAAHNAA IYO KUWII MUGGA XERADOODA LA GALO LEE KAHAYLIHAAYA