Sign in to follow this  
Buubto

Quiz about Islam questions

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu aleikum wr wb

An idea occurred to me while I was surfing in Islamic section. Surely we are all keen learning about our beautiful religion. How about if we quiz each other, ask questions not particularly to any1 but to all of us. That question should be about our beautiful religion so we could all benefit from it. It doesn’t matter if it is a hard question or basic question. The aim of this game is so we could all learn from each other.

For examplesize 8>

I ask question like how many sura’s in the qur’an?

Someone else comes & answers it.

114 sura’s in the qur’an. Then the person will ask another question, as soon as they answer the previous question. If no one knows the answer, then the person who asked the question should come back and answer the question clearly.

Remember this game is not to taste how good is ur Islamic knowledge. No the aim of this game is to teach each other & learn from each other. Surely we are all students, so let’s help each other & at the same time have fun.

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

By the way what do u think about this quize thing?

I will start the quize or game.

How many prophets did Allah send And what is their names?

Muslimah   

Bismillah Ar-Rahmani Ar-Rahiim

All praises are due to Allaah alone. We praise Him we seek His help and His forgiveness.

Great idea Buubto.

Then answer to your q is:

Allaah sent many prophets since the history of mankind, so the actually number is unknown to us and Allaah ta'ala knows best. There are 25 Prophets mentioned in the Quraan. Their names are as follows:

'Arabi---------English

1.Adam

2.Al-Yasa'-----Elisha

3.Ayyub--------Job

4.Dawua--------David

5.Dhul-Kifl

6.Harun--------Aaaron

7.Hud

8.Ibrahim------Abraham

9.Idris

10.Ilyas--------Elias

11.'Isa---------Jesus

12.Ishaq--------Isaac

13.Isma'il------Ishmael

14.Lut----------Lot

15.Muhammad or Ahmad pbuh (Prophet Muhammad is refered to as both in the Quran)

16.Musa---------Moses

17.Nuh----------Noah

18.Saleh

19.Shu'aib------Shuaib

20.Sulaiman-----Solomon

21.Ya'qub-------Jacob

22.Yahya--------John

23.Yunus--------Jonah

24.Yusuf--------Joseph

25.Zakariya-----Zachariya

My q to the ppl is:

Name the rightly guided Khalifs in order of first to last.

If I have stated anything wrong, it is from myself and the shaytaan. If I have stated anything good it is only from Allaah, the Most High. O Allaah, accept this from me. Dear reader plz say amin.

petite   

Abubakr sadiiq (rc)

Omar ibn Khattab (rc)

Uthman (rc)

Cali (rc)

After cali..my memory gets hazy..and i think it gets confusing too.

WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE FEMALE THAT WAS MARRIED TO THE PROPHET (SCW) AND WHO WAS ALSO OMAR IBN KHATTAB'S DAUGHTER?

Salaamu 3laikum,

Allah the most Exalted says:

" We have indeed sent aforetime Messengers before you, of them there are some whose stories We have related to you, and whose stories We have not related to you..." (40:78)

" We relate to you the important news of their story in truth..." (18:13)

25 Prophets of Allah are directly mentioned which include:

Adam (as) Idrees (as) Nooh (as) Hood (as) Saleh (as) Loot (as) Ibraheem (as) Ismael (as) Ishaaq (as) Yaquub (as) Yousuf (as) Sho`aib (as) Ayuub (as) Mu'sa (as) Haruun (as) Dawuud (as)Suleiman (as)Yunis (as)Ilyas (as) Al-Yasa(as)

Dhul-kifl(as)Zakariya (as)Yahya (as)Esa (as) and

Muhammad(saw)

P.S. Muslimah what about Prophet Samuel(as) a prophet of the banii Israel after Musa (as) though his name is not directly mentioned in the Quran. If you look at surat baqrah ayaadaha 246 to 251 there is a prophet mentioned most exegetes according to Qasasu Anbiyaa by Ibn Katheer (Re Published by Darasalam Rendered into English by Rashad Ahmad Azami) are of the opinion this Prophet mentioned in the verses is Samuel (as).

Allahu Aclam

Salaamu Alaikum,

WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE FEMALE THAT WAS MARRIED TO THE PROPHET (SCW) AND WHO WAS ALSO OMAR IBN KHATTAB'S DAUGHTER?

Omar ibn al Khattab (radhi Allahu anhu) daughter who was married to the Prophet (SAW) was Xafsa (radhi Allahu anha).

------------------

what are three strands of tawxiid ?

Haashim   

Thanks buubto, its very intrestig topic.

The answer of petites question is: HAFZA BINTU CUMAR IBNUL KHDAAB (RADHIYALAHU CANHUMAA).

My question is: WHO WAS THE KEEPER OF RASUUL'S(S.C.W.) secrets, and the only sahabi who the RASUUL (S.C.W.) told the munaafiqiin in the sahaaba.

LACNADI HA KU SHACDO DAALIMIINTA, LAAKIIN KUWA KA AAMUSAN MAXAAN NIRAAHNAA

Muslimah   

Bismillah Ar-Rahmani Ar-Rahiim

All praises are due to Allaah alone. We praise Him, we seek His help and His forgiveness.

Mujahid, answer to your q is:

1.Tawhid Ar-Rububiyyah: The Oneness of the Lordship of Allaah. This means that Allaah is the only Lord of all the Worlds.

2. Tawhid Al-Uluhiyyah or 'Ubudiyyah: The Oneness of the worship of Allaah. No one has the right to be worshipped except Him.

3. Tawhid Al-Asma'i Was-Sifat: the Uniqueness of the Names and Attributes of Allaah. We must believe in all of His names. No one is allowed to be called or call someone one of His names. Nor can anyone twist their meanings, or likeneing them to any of His creatures.

My question 2 yall is: what are the three cateogories of Shirk?

Salaan...

Nice game there, abaayadiis buubto-ka-biibto. smile.gif But, we all cheat, what only keeps you is several key strokes you type in google.com or alltheweb.com And this answer I am going to answer, I CHEATED and got from there! What is the punishment of such an act? To chop off my fingers!! :eek: Noo. Are you insane? Where is the cadaalad yaa shareeca? Maan. Noo, baliis, I am not going to cheat again, Kabiir Macalin anaa yaa Saqiir inta yacni kama Naxariis. icon_razz.gif What kind of Carabic is that? LoL

Back to the question. Three kinds of shirk are: Shiir abuu shirk. Sharkaan abuu sharkuun abuu shirk. And... :D Oobis, this ain't no joke. I don't want no more chopping of any of my fingers again. Back to the real answers:

• To associate anything/anyone with Allaah {s.w.c.}
  • Making sacrifice to something or someone other than Allaah alone.
  • By swearing, you MUST always swear and rely on Allaah's name. Absolutely nothing else.

My questions. Sheega sadexdii dugsi ay Soomaali raaci jireen before the advent of Aqwaan Muslimiin, jilbaab, or Gardheere. :D Before that and even now, Soomaalis used to follow three dugsi ahlul suufi ah. Name the three, baliis. If you are confused, and I know this is a very easy question, I will give you the first dugsi: Qaadariya.

Macsalaama!!

cheehaad   

Miskiin,

I'm not sure about this but, i think the other 2 are: saalixiya, & Ikhwaan.

An explanation of their these schools of thoughts would be appreciated, their beliefs etc.

In a Islamic non-Muslim citizens are protected by the state if they pay the Jizda (Protection money). The Muslims pay zakat (2.5% of yearly savings). Now my two questions are. 1. Do the Muslims pay money other than the zakat for the poor (to the state I mean)?

2. Do the non-Muslims pay any other tax other than the Jizda? If yes, how much?

Samafal   

Heey Buubto nice topic........Clever you and thanks for your efforts

1.yes cheehad muslims pay other payments to the poor and they are those paid on Eid days, EIDul fitr (it could be in monetary way too).

2. i am not known anything else should be paid by non muslims other than Jizyah.

OK here comes my quastion:

Who was the Sahabi ( Companion of the prophet SAW) who was nicknamed Khadimu rassalulahi prophet's caretaker.

Rahima   

Who was the Sahabi (Companion of the prophet SAW) who was nicknamed Khadimu rassalulahi prophet's caretaker? Anas ibn Malik (RA).

Who was the companion that:

- Accepted Islam at the age of 31 and won martyrdom at the age of 37.

- He was an Ansari from the tribe of Bani Al-Ashhal.

- He was injured in the Battle of the Khandaq (Trench), his wounds became worse everyday until he was on the verge of death and the prophet came to him. The prophet made a duca for this companion “ O Allah, Our Lord, **** (companions name) has striven in the way of Allah. He believed in Your prophet and did his very best. So please do accept his soul with goodly acceptance”.

- The prophet took a farewell look at the companion and said, “Rejoice, Abu ‘Amr.” Abu Said Al-Khudri (RA) said, “I was one of those who dug **** grave, and each time we dug out a layer of sand, we smelled musk. This went on until we reached his burial niche.” **** death was a tragic loss for the Muslims. Their only consolation was when they heard the prophet s.a.w say,

“The throne of the Most beneficent shook when **** died.”

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Who was that great companion?

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleilkum Wr Wb

All thanx for ur complaiments same goes to u.

MMA

Arday rasmi ayaa tahay sarbi laguuguma garacaayo. casharkii laguu diray waa ka soo baxday. arday siduu wax ku bartaa? research right. that is the whole point of this quize to search something and learn from it. & for those who come and read it would benefit from it. Therefore Cheating is legal cuz u r intrested to know what is the answer of that q. Washamsi laguuguma qadaayo what a lucky boy icon_razz.gif .

Sister Rahiima to answer ur q

“The throne of the Most beneficent shook when **** died.”

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Who was that great companion?

I think is Hamza the uncle of the prophet s.c.w.

My q is

what is the ten nullifies of Islam?

Iffah   

Salaams,

Great topic Buubto!

MMA

Cheating is permitted, you happy now? ;)

Buubto

Your question was...

10 things that nullify ones Islam?

1. Associating partners with Alaah (shirk).

2. Setting up intermediaries between oneself and Allaah, making supplication to them, asking their intercession with Allaah, and placing ones trust in them is unbelief (kufr).

3. Anyone who does not consider the polytheists (mushrikeen) to be unbelievers, or who has doubts concerning their unbelief,or considers their way to be correct, is himself/herself an unbeliever (kafir).

4. Anyone who believes any guidance to be more perfect, or a decision other than the Prophets decision to be better, is an

unbeliever.

5. Anyone who hates any part of what the Messenger of Allaah [saw] has declared to be lawful.

6. Anyone who ridicules any aspect of the religion of the Messenger of Allaah [saw], or any of its rewards or punishments,

becomes an unbeleiver.

7. The practice of magic.

8. Supporting and aiding polytheists against the Muslims.

9. Anyone who beleives that some people are permitted to deviate from the Shariah of Muhammad [saw] is an un believer.

10. To turn completely away from the religion of Allaah neither learning its precepts nor acting upon it.

My question is simple....

What are the six articles of faith?

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Ahlaam Sis to answer ur q

What are the six articles of faith?

six pillars of faith is:-

1 Allah

2 His Angels

3 His Messengers

4 His Books

5 The Last Day

6 Divine preodainments. it's good or bad consequences.

My question is What is the 5 hypocrisy in deeds and actions?