Sign in to follow this  
Aisha

Find Out Your Islamic Birthday

Aisha   

^^How the hell did that happen???? Thats strange!

I found out a couple of years ago that my real name is actually spelt differently and that devastated me.....lol. Imagine if I find out my bday is really not my bday........I would feel like my identity has been stolen! lol.....poor rudy!

Miriam1   

I love my birthdate according to the Islamic Calender..Born on

Muharam 1 1405! on a Monday at 10am..acorrding to mom.

haha, the first day of the first month..so i am truely one of somali refugee with a generic Jan/01 birthday, muslim style..i thnk i will start celebrating/observing this one instead

Aaliyyah   

Asalaamu alaikum,

I wanted to point out that Islam allows us to celebrate birth days, as long as it is an

expression of gratitude to Allah, and we are thanking him for all the blessing that he had blessed us with. For instance, the prophet use to fast on Mondays and when he was asked the reason behind it, he said that it was the day he was born.

So whoever wants to celebrate birthdays that is fine, just make sure that you don’t imitate non-believers, and do not make so much fuss about it, as in making it big occasion inviting tons of ppl and partying all night long, that is considered bidca, therefore we should all refrain from it. So basically what I am trying to say is there is nothing wrong with celebrating birthdays as long as it is not included haram practices.

Wa salaam

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

I knew this all along Thanks to my Hooyo & Aabo...but here is my birthday and Please don't bother sending me any gifts for my Birthday :D .

I was born on Tuesday Evening 12th Ramadan 1401.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.