Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Recognize Somaliland, Abtigiis urges the international community

Abtigiis   

... Soon to come

After wallowing in the wilderness of denial, envy and dogmatic union for over two decades, somali unionists need to face the reality that there is no logic in crippling the aspirations of people who have done miracles in transforming their region. The call for dogmatic union is even more foolish when one sees the political immaturity of Southerners, who are still in state of anarchy despite getting all the support and recognition they needed from the international community.

Waan sii faah faahin doona, after i rest with the family here in Nairobi.

The change of heart and mind on Somaliland has nothing to do with the purported allegations that jacaylbaro has threatened to release videos that allegedly show me kissing a teenage girl inside a car in Hargeisa. :D :D This is simply a lie, xinnfanin and his mendacious unionist zealots will use to discredit the logic in my judgement about this matter.

I will talk about Alpha, the young rascal, and my impressions of him. I will talk about how Ibtisam's body is in Hargeisa but how Blessed controls her mind from afar. I will talk about jacaylbaro's wonderful reception. All this coming soon in "The Hargeisa chronicles"....

:D :D despite ibtisam's understandable efforts to avoid me, i have seen her from afar. She was chatting with an old white man, most likely a business associate of hers. Clad in black linen cabaayaa and light red scarf, there she was, charming, confident and predictably full of herself.

Showqi   

Ha la yaabina Abtigiis.........................Kaneecadii Hargeysa ayaa qaniintay:D

Tollow mise JB ayaa xabad yar Qudbo Sir ugu meheriyey........................:D:D

Wadani   

Good man Abtigiis. Thats my position exactly. People need to make a distinction between conditional and unconditional secessionists, and between dogmatic and pragmatic unionists. Interestingly enough conditional secessionists and pragmatic unionists are one and the same.

Abtigiis   

Ximaaya, is daji perhaps these lines will give you a useful hint. :

Ogeebeey jacaylkuna,

Waxaan jirin haduu yahay

Jaleecadaan ku eegaba,

Jirro ima haleesheen,

Mana jidhidhicoodeen,

Ee haa, aa haa,

Intaan jaah wareeree

@xiin

Teenage ilko cas would change anyone's heart but some are quicker than others . Case in point Abtigiis , few kisses and he singing the cessesion tune lol

A_Khadar   

Abtigiis;828816 wrote:
... The change of heart and mind on Somaliland has nothing to do with the purported allegations that jacaylbaro has threatened to release videos that allegedly show me kissing a teenage girl inside a car in Hargeisa.
:D
:D This is simply a lie, xinnfanin and his mendacious unionist zealots will use to discredit the logic in my judgement about this matter.

If it's not, what else it might be? Ma waalibaa ku soo gashay? Mise things people believe in that corridor.. Sixir!

Somalia   

I hope he's kidding. I want Somaliland for nothing more than domination to better further the goals of all our people, that's the honest way to look at it and may God never grant them what they see as self determination as it does the rest bad. :cool:

Somalia;828840 wrote:
I hope he's kidding. I want Somaliland for nothing more than domination to better further the goals of all our people, that's the honest way to look at it and may God never grant them what they see as self determination as it does the rest bad. :cool:

:D:D:D

Well done JB, if I was Siilaanyo I would've promote you to become the foreign minister of SL, you seem to be a man who can sell ice to the Eskimos.;)