Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Chilling with AT

Abtigiis;829095 wrote:
I have officially invited JB and Alpha to Naiobi to reciprocate the kind welcome and generous hospitality. Once i get even, i will be feel morally free to indulge in real somali politics. I saw Che's reaction in the other thread. Surely he is not serious, but if he is then it s clear he is a certifiable fool with no celebral paucity to tell ash from flour.

AT&T, it was an absolute pleasure having here in h-town. i'll be sure to visit you in nairobbery when i can sxb. i welcome the change in your politics and i think having you on this side of the fence is a major scoop for somaliland advocates.

Paragon   

JB what 'really' happened that forced AT&T change his political stance while he was in H town? Are we to believe that all his commentary and his professed pledge to SL independence was only relevant only when he was in H town due to nature of the situation he was in?

Who was the bodyguard? His own bodyguard or a chinese seconding bodyguard type under orders from the power that be?

loooooool@Paragon ....

I think all those questions will be directed to the great A&T .... He should be giving you the answers in due time. :D

lol@jb,

AT&T was the social glue that bound us together, with him out of the picture, i think you'd agree its highly unlikely that we'll see each other again. maybe we'll wait for the next Soler (paragon) to bring us back together. i do apologies for having to share 'your' stage with you.

Carafaat   

i do apologies for having to share
'your'
stage with you.

:D Alpha, you want your own stage? move to Muqdisho, there is no SOL'er repoting from there.

Carafaat   

Then we need to find a seperate stage for Alpha. Ngonge, any suggestion where we should send the young Alpha dog to.

NGONGE   

^^ Alpha is fine where he is. He offers a different kind of view to that of Jb. Leave him in H town. :D

Carafaat   

Jabuuti, would be more his kind of place. where you can find only ignorant people and some french speakers. Alpha would be the highest intellectual of that little country, the most elequent bachelor of Jabuuti, he would organize the best Jabane parties of Jabuuti. :D

Alpha, move to Jabuuti. I dont have a adress there yet. :D