Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Chilling with AT

A_Khadar   

Jacaylbaro;827246 wrote:
Yes , , you heard first . . In Hargeisa I'm here now sitting with A&T and wondering about . . U know what . . loool

Did you tell him about how many people were killed in 88 and how f.q.sh mascared 50K people? Probably that is why he opened a thread about it..

Abtigiis   

Tonight was great. I am grateful the young Alpha left his mafrsish friends to join us. That is appreciated. The talk was good, I have to say. JB is a good-hearted, nice man. The only surprise of the night was that JB is five months OLDER than me. That doesn't mean he looks older than me though. Alpha is urbane, fashionable as you would expect from a young man in his mid 20s. So far the only problem with him is that he is too young!! :D

Carafaat and the other illegal scripts crowding the site was the take away from tonight's gossip.

Blessed, I am on a working visit. But brace for more once I leave this place.

rudy-Diiriye;827876 wrote:
Abti...why didnt invite her for lil chill dinner instead of getting into her ocean!! Tell me what street where u at when the cab pick her up!! loool....does the name of the street start with the letter
F
!! loooooool.

Fu**ing street heheh :D :D funny place my qowdhan friends told me about the place its similar to xamarjajab

It seems you guyz are enjoying yeah, iska baashaala si wacan it seems Hargeisa is the place to have a time, waa magaalo baashaal.

A&T stop these little teenage like chit-chats and encounters you had with each other. Report on the real staff, go interview Faisal Waraabe and rather tell us your encounter with him.

Abtigiis;828247 wrote:
Tonight was great. I am grateful the young Alpha left his mafrsish friends to join us. That is appreciated. The talk was good, I have to say. JB is a good-hearted, nice man. The only surprise of the night was that JB is five months OLDER than me. That doesn't mean he looks older than me though. Alpha is urbane, fashionable as you would expect from a young man in his mid 20s. So far the only problem with him is that he is too young!!
:D

Carafaat and the other illegal scripts crowding the site was the take away from tonight's gossip.

i

Blessed, I am on a working visit. But brace for more once I leave this place.

LOOOL @ AT&T...he calls me 'young', yet you should have seen how competitive they were. 'i was married before you!', 'what month of 1953 were you born?' 'i have more kids than you'...you couldn't get a word in there...very often they talked over each other...it was pitiful to say the least. i listened for the most part, observing their behaviour. their egos were huge!

i was pleasantly surprised to hear they agreed on some aspects of Somali politics. the setting was better than our last meeting which probably explains why the conversation flowed more. AT&T was more relaxed and JB expressed some interesting opinions. great night overall. this is the most fun i've had in ages!

Buuxo   

I don't believe Alpha and A&T got along? The whole of Hargeisa baa ka qeylisay inanka lol

Juxa   

JB can get on with dhagaxyo, ee wax cusub noo sheega

so who has most kids then?

nuune   

Both nurture 13 kids, from 6 wives, over 36 years period, though AT&T children are all girls, while JB one's are all boys, no wonder they met at this critical time, agreement is reached smileys.gif

and before i forget, I just had Hilib geel with A&T ...... But I realized I eat more Hilib geel than he does ... very disappointing :D