Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Chilling with AT

Carafaat   

Jacaylbaro;827415 wrote:
You think Ibti will be here at the same time with A&T ?? ,,,,, waad waalan tahay dee ,,, waar as soon as she heard his presense she had to take the first transport available to unknown locations ,,,, even her employer is looking for her now
:D

and true, Alpha did not only jump to see him but he was even sleeping when he heard the news, and in less than 10 minutes he was at Summer Time all dressed up, put eyeglasses and looking like he just came from somewhere fresh. But he was not alone, for some reason, he came with some
suspecious bodyguard ...

Yuu ilaaliniyay bodyguardku, yaa laga ilaaliniyay?

Was Alpha concerned that his guest A&T would be deported to Ethiopia by Silanyo. :D

Abtigiis   

Far more memorable than the night at “Summer Time” was the encounter at the airport. Our driver gave ride to this beautiful and decent girl. She was sitting at the back and I was at the front seat. Without looking back at her, I asked:

“Is it a boy or a girl? Maxaad u mushay?”

“Waa wiil. His name is Ahmed.” She said

You see, I saw her about 7 or 8 months ago. I did not talk to her. Didn’t even get close to her. Then, I returned to Hargeysa about 3 months later. This time I noticed she was pregnant and any plans about talking to her were dashed. I again returned to Hargeisa, but this time I did not see her. I knew she must have delivered.

“We saw you last 6 months ago” she said, at once remembering the last time I was here, but more revealingly exposing that she noticed my itinerant eyes all along.

Half-way on the road, I asked “how is the family”. She said it is fine.

“Do you have a younger sister who looks like you?” I said.

“No, I was the last born”, she laughed at the philandering question.

“Is there any discord in the family, now or a while back”

“No. Why? There is no such thing. It is fun.”

“Are you sure?” I asked in desperation

“I am sure. All is well.”

“I pray you continue to live in bliss and peace. But should anything go wrong, I hope you will remember to let me know” I gave the impression I was joking.

I got no answer. Only an embarrassed chuckle. And a big wave once she descended from the car.

Carafaat, of coure it is inevitable we talk and mourn the infestation of SOL with scripts, cheif among them you. :D

Blessed   

Jacaylbaro;827433 wrote:
Blessed ,,, kelmeddaa dhakh waa originally from Burco but with Hargeisa's thing ,,,, ma fahmaysid imika

LOL. Waar dadka u macnee, yaanay intay Burco tagaan hablaha 'dh'--dayda noqo odhane? Eww!

AYOUB   

JB stop laughing about and put that O in salt bag. Even better jerrican that O for me please.

Abti...why didnt invite her for lil chill dinner instead of getting into her ocean!! Tell me what street where u at when the cab pick her up!! loool....does the name of the street start with the letter F!! loooooool.

i've heard conflicting reports from reliable sources that AT&T along with JB and several Dhakh's were rounded by the committee for promotion of virtue and prevention of vice last night in a convey of cars near a remote rented house just outside of hargeisa. its too early to comment on the nature of their activities, considering that dhakhdiis do not engage in any form of illicit activities with their male friends, but i'll be sure to update the forum on any further news i receive.

Blessed   

Jacaylbaro;827848 wrote:
:D:D

Ha ku yidhaahdeene daa deee ,,, lool

You mean, iIn raga indhaha laga saaro ayaad rabtaa? Fariid. U daa, markaa. :D

Abtigiis   

Apparently, the word "dhakh" is one of the most frequently used words in Hargeysa. I know this because this comical guy "Ali" joined us and even without bothering to introduce himself uttered " Waar, caawa dhakh xun baa talafoonka iga qaban wayday oo waan xanaaq sanahay". :D

Alpha is lying. But certian things has to change in Hargeysa. I mean between men and women.

Abtigiis   

Alpha, in fact accoring to Ali, the Wadaads are worse. He is claiming that he has picked up girls left in the street (stranded) after they went into cars driven by wadaads (whom they trusted) but who immediately asked them to do things for them! loooool. Ali says the wadaads do not mind the act but they tell me "astur" the thing! :D He is a natural born comedian this one!