Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Chilling with AT

Blessed   

Rudy, you're such a moron, Grow up!

Abtigiis;828247 wrote:

Blessed, I am on a working visit. But brace for more once I leave this place.

Oh dear, should I be worried? I actually like your personal anecdotes, Abtigiis. Markaad siyaasada qaloocan la timaadaan kala dhimana.

kheeli khoba....that means very good Axmed-inajaad! If u ever lived in Dubai...then u should know some Persian words.

Never mind about pretty sista Bless...she got a bone to pick with me!! its kol. Happens during full moon.

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;828247 wrote:

Carafaat and the other illegal scripts crowding the site was the take away from tonight's gossip.

:D

Abtigiis   

I have officially invited JB and Alpha to Naiobi to reciprocate the kind welcome and generous hospitality. Once i get even, i will be feel morally free to indulge in real somali politics. I saw Che's reaction in the other thread. Surely he is not serious, but if he is then it s clear he is a certifiable fool with no celebral paucity to tell ash from flour.

Blessed   

Rudy,

I'm no pretty sister. It seems some of us are immune to the so called golden rules, how you get away with the constant trash ayaa yaab ah. As for f street, wixii ku baray ka sheekee.

Abtigiis   

Blessed anigu cafis baan waydiistay wixii ay qoonsatay; Rudi se waa certified vulgar e waa inayna serious unqaadan hadalkiisa. Tallo aan la ii dirsan.

wyre   

Blessed I think you and rudy are In SOL And know each other for sometime and still you are taking him serious lol

Blessed   

So Rudy implies that Ibtisam is in the 'business' and Abtigiis rushes to his defense, no surprise there.

Don't know about you B]Wyr[/b], but calling some a whore isn't a joke in my book..

Paragon   

^Waa wax xil leh adeer. Afka lama soo marin karo.

JB, you're becoming SOL main contact guy in H town. I'll be there soon Inshallaah to say hello to my bro once he's back from Xamar.

Che -Guevara;829167 wrote:
What's F street?

pronounced ''faaking-ka''

^ its in centre of hargeisa. its been alleged that it was formally a ' hedonism hub' for colonial officers during the 1950s. but i can asure you no funny business occurs there now. i think che you'd feel home there back in those days but maybe as the sell-out self-hating 'blackie' intermediary.

Paragon...Shady part of the town or infamous street...?

I heard few people say horrible things about H-Town but with Somalis, you don't know what's fiction or fact.

Alpha..Are you calling pimp and hedonist?