Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Texting

raula   

I was gonna say Farax B...you outta visit NJ. Besides can't do that stuff now in MN while driving ! if i see you..you best believe ama call the popo :D

raula;829891 wrote:
I was gonna say Farax B...you outta visit NJ. Besides can't do that stuff now in MN while driving ! if i see you..you best believe ama call the popo
:D

I dont drive and text. thats dangerous. I read and send emails.lol

Aaliyyah   

Haatu looool if someone is texting painfully slow as you put it, why don't they just call? it will safe them a lot of time..I type and text rather fast and I still hate it

Farax you don't text while driving cuz it is not safe? but you rather read an email and send a reply? care to clarify the difference..

Aaliyyah;829910 wrote:
Haatu looool if someone is texting painfully slow as you put it, why don't they just call? it will safe them a lot of time..I type and text rather fast and I still hate it

Farax you don't text while driving cuz it is not safe? but you rather read an email and send a reply? care to clarify the difference..

I was only kidding dear Caaliyah

Aaliyyah   

^ Good to know. Waaban yaabay. Driving scares me and I can't imagine anyone taking it lightly...but that's me! I have seen people who are easy and relaxed and make calls and whatever..

Just few hrs earlier this old man was injured rather seriously..he was crossing the street and this car went over him..it was a sport car..i could almost imagine it was some kid who thought driving was a cool thing- who probably had music blasting from his car and who knows on the phone too- especially the tamils (im only assuming this case was one of them) but ive seen them drive extra fast..its crazy.

salaam

Tuujiye   

Kaalaya maxaa idinka galay about someone texting and driving? Ma doolada hoose baad u shaqeysaan?

Wareer Badanaa!!!