Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Can you guess the age of members!!

Somalia   

Aaliyah, the admin would have banned me a long time ago if I was a multi-nicker.

Somalia, when you use your real nickname in Sol then I can take you serious. Between I haven't lost debating with you in any other thread..in fact you did..waxaaban ka yeedhsiiyay khaatumo reer puntland kamaba hadlaan markaad waxkale ii dhahdid garan weydey.

Aaliyah, no reason to use laughter as a defence mechanism, stop with the "LOL", there wasn't even anything funny.

seriously, go learn how to have a real debate.

This coming from the person who was blaming the failings of her movement on what she considered the third people.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;826946 wrote:
this is correct. will be 26 on dec 17.

adams is younger than me.

Alpha. 25 years is a nice age. I suggest you stop birthday celebrations and stay 25 years!!! waa iga talo.

wyre   

Carafaat;826951 wrote:
Alpha. 25 years is a nice age. I suggest you stop birthday celebrations and stay 25 years!!! waa iga talo.

:D:D

Aaliyyah   

^ yes your response on that other thread was funny in a lame way hence why I wrote "LOL"... You went speechless and couldnt come up with a good response.

and khaatumo has not failed.YOU AND your adeer faroole can keep wishing on that.

As for the admin banning you....that's actually up to them! but you are a script.

salaam

Abwaan   

Somalia;826961 wrote:
Who's the youngest on SOL? :cool:

Lol....tough question...I would Say Atariisho is.:D

Blessed   

Aaliyyah;826916 wrote:

Blessed, im not an araweelo..see ka noqotay lol

salaam

Being Araweelo is not a bad thing, love... embrace it. :D :D :D

Somalia   

Abwaan;826997 wrote:
Lol....tough question...I would Say Atariisho is.
:D

I see what you did there. Sxb, I am what I say I am, I feel like recording a video of myself but my comments are too controversial and might ruin my future career. :cool:

@Aaliyyah, I don't hate Khaatumo, that's my kinship. My response to you was merely surrounding comment regarding the PM position and why people from Puntland are appointed to high ranking positions. Faroole has spoken about Khaatumo once, and that was due to the press asking him, it isn't like one randomly says "Khaatumo!".

@Blessed, we had an Arawella, her name was @Somalina, what a soldier, if you ever talk to her, tell her I miss her inshallah..

Aaliyyah   

Blessed, there is nothing to embrace huuno. You are comparing apples and oranges. I am nothing like "araweelo" ...but you are entitled for your opinion.

Somalia honestly you are NOT worth a minute of my time. You are completely bipolar. And your adeer faroole insulted khaatumo more than once. Don't try to make an excuse for him. No one had a gun on him telling him call khaatumo "argagixiso" and all those insults he throws at our "maamul"..But, I dont believe you care much since in all your posts you shown to be on the same page as him. heedhe halka inugu kala kexi. The only advice I have for you and your adeer is to stick with the issues that concern you..PUNTLAND and its piracy issues..

Khaatumo is none of your business. Khaatumo dadki iskalahaa baa tashaday. Horumarna gaadhay. Dantoodana qabsanaya...nimalaha dun irbad no galiya. Afkina uun buqul u tosha oo shaqa yeesha. Xaasidmadana joojiya.

Abwaan   

Somalia;827042 wrote:
I see what you did there. Sxb, I am what I say I am, I feel like recording a video of myself but my comments are too controversial and might ruin my future :cool:.

Waaba adduunyo gaddoon haweenkaa lagu ogaa inay dad'da ka cararaan hadda raggii baa beddelay.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah, I was just trying to be nice but I'll break it down for you in simple terms.

What does Khaatumo movement have that I need as a Puntlander, that's worth my time, strategically, politically or in assets, what does it have that I don't have and I need to acquire? What's happening here is simple, you are making yourself look important enough for Faroole to care about.

Faroole is busy elsewhere as you have noticed, his name rings out in other ways and it definitely hasn't gotten anything to do with your movement. Now, I will tell you this as kindly as I am possible; fix your region. Do not blame others for your perfection in the ability of double talking, double crossing and no alliegance.

A man must have a code, that's the simple words your movement needs to understand, not the sii socod soo socod (SSC). So please do not put the word Puntland in the same sentence as Khaatumo as if they stand on the same pedestal. Your movement will be a failure, this is my promise to you cause it is visible to anyone with the ability to rub two brain cells together, it lacks the basic foundation of a movement; unity.

I wish you luck.

Somalia   

Abwaan;827058 wrote:
Waaba adduunyo gaddoon haweenkaa lagu ogaa inay dad'da ka cararaan hadda raggii baa beddelay.

Abwaan, simply state why, you haven't explained why you believe what you believe?

Abdul   

"What's happening here is simple, you are making yourself look important enough for Faroole to care about"

And who is this guy faroole if i may ask?Why would anyone make themselves important enough for him?He is one the who is claiming SSC regions when the owners decided to go their own way.This xaasidnimo will soon blow up in your face big time.