Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Can you guess the age of members!!

Chimera   

I want to be in Group 1, the Lords of SOL, not share a spot with madman AlphaBlondy.

XX belongs in Group 3.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;826526 wrote:
I think you nailed group 1..dnt know abt your second group. I dont think xinfaniin is younger than your group 1..waa isku lod baan filayaa. But, your right abt somalina.

your third group..dont know how old is rudy if i judged just by the way he writes I would say he is a teenager but i dnt think so ..lol..carafaat.??.that one is XX's second nickname lol

as for your last group..somalia kingkong..those are all scripts

salaam

Stop crying

wyre   

Aaliyyah;826526 wrote:

as for your last group..somalia kingkong..those are all scripts

salaam

Weliba Scripts Aan laga Scripts saneyn weeye :D:D

nuune   

^^ did you see how Somalia reacted to Aaliyah(kulahaa stop crying), saying that to a girl says a lot about someone, never seen or read someone saying that to a lady, adduunya lee maahinoo hee waxan, geel dhalaayana waa arkeesaa

Somalia   

nuune;826816 wrote:
^^ did you see how Somalia reacted to Aaliyah(kulahaa stop crying), saying that to a girl says a lot about someone, never seen or read someone saying that to a lady, adduunya lee maahinoo hee waxan, geel dhalaayana waa arkeesaa

Oh yes it must, what an insult I must have thrown at her. :eek:

nuune   

Somalia, adeer, man up and never say that to a girl, it is not an insult by the way, you didn't do any damage to her, but you damaged yourself in the action.

Somalia   

It's called egalitarianism, I treat her as I would others. Just because she loses debates in other threads she took her grievances over here, and I told her as I would others to stop crying.

Of course, I damaged myself real real bad. :(

Blessed   

I did but isagaan ka naxay, waxaan is idhi, *miskiin, is that the best he can come up with?*. Not easy dealing with an Araweelo like our Aaliyah. :D

OdaySomali;826471 wrote:
^ Yh its more than likely that Carafaat is the age he says. As for old minded, I was having you on... I will just add it to my ever growing list of compliments... :cool: You do come across as mature but also laid back and easy to get along with
;)

Thanks darling :)

Abtigiis;826614 wrote:
Wa ayo ninka anigoo 47 ah waa 53 ileh? Maxaa sidaa la isugu bahdilayaa?

Since you are the professor of SOL that means you possess wisdom. Most of the time wisdom is linked to an older age hence why he guessed you older then your actual age and since this the internet it's your personality and character that people see so this is a compliment from OdaySomali :)

Aaliyyah   

Nune lol dont bother trying to put some sense into a script.

Somalia, when you use your real nickname in Sol then I can take you serious. Between I haven't lost debating with you in any other thread..in fact you did..waxaaban ka yeedhsiiyay khaatumo reer puntland kamaba hadlaan markaad waxkale ii dhahdid garan weydey. LOL..seriously, go learn how to have a real debate.

Blessed, im not an araweelo..see ka noqotay lol

salaam