Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Can you guess the age of members!!

Bluelicious;826457 wrote:
Are you serious, oh my god. Then why do you call yourself Oday that's so misleading.

LMAO I did it to reign in my own behaviour ;) A sort of mental note. Now had you asked me my age earlier... :D

Bluelicious;826463 wrote:
^^ So you are a young man with a old mind kind of the opposite of Carafaat. I got it
:)

old-minded ? LMAO thanks a bunch :(:P

I still don't believe Carafaat is as old as you are all saying though. I would say you come across as more "old-minded" than Caraf. :D

^^ That's what he told us so we just gonna assume he is telling the truth. Come on OdaySomali I didn't mean it in a bad way but in a good way. Having an old mind is a good thing it brings wisdom and respect you gonna be the information desk. Lool I never said that Carafaat had an old mind I said he was young spirited. As for me i'm mature but I can be childish at times.

^ Yh its more than likely that Carafaat is the age he says. As for old minded, I was having you on... I will just add it to my ever growing list of compliments... :cool: You do come across as mature but also laid back and easy to get along with ;)

Garnaqsi   

Mukulaalow;826482 wrote:
I am
days old.

work that out?

You were either born September 3, 1974, or the day before.

Now fear, you have told strangers your date of birth! :P

BN   

You are being far too generous with Group 1. These folks were odayaasha waxgarad iyo saladiinta madax-dhaqameed back in the day when I joined SOL. :-P

Aaliyyah   

I think you nailed group 1..dnt know abt your second group. I dont think xinfaniin is younger than your group 1..waa isku lod baan filayaa. But, your right abt somalina.

your third group..dont know how old is rudy if i judged just by the way he writes I would say he is a teenager but i dnt think so ..lol..carafaat.??.that one is XX's second nickname lol

as for your last group..somalia kingkong..those are all scripts

salaam

All i know is that i never hard a birthday party. My dady told that i was born in December and mom told that i was born in sept...i am so so confused. How did they forget...what were they smoking? God.

so guess which bday that picked! i went with daddy's....sorry mom but i love yah.

Aaliyyah   

^ waryaa danbi haka galin waalidka..they were not smoking but as they say "geed hoosti ba ku dhalatay" ..which probably means you fit into the first group. lool thanks for letting us know.

Aaliyyah   

^ THE FACT that you had to point out you were born in a hospital even confirms further "geed hoosti baad ku dhalatay inadeer" hana waalin.

hospital ilmaha goortu dhasho qorin ma jiree. Ceeb kuma jirto hadaad geed hoosti ku dhalatay. Embrace it.

i would love to be born under a tree...imagine, rudy pops out...a shimbir is singing beautiful song, rudy looks up and smile...yes, thats the best way to come to planet earth.

Aaliyyah   

^ yes it is a beautiful way, and it was the way you came to this planet. ilaahay u mahad celi..ok Ima stop bugging..lol