Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Can you guess the age of members!!

Aaliyyah   

^ well said.

Somalia, lool walahi you are bipolar. I was trying to be nice kulahaa

you and your adeer are always talking about khaatumo..so i dont know maybe you should figure out waxaad ka rabtid. Aniga miya taa i waydinasa..

you and your adeer should stop talking about khaatumo is what I kept repeating.

wyre   

Abwaan;827058 wrote:
Waaba adduunyo gaddoon haweenkaa lagu ogaa inay dad'da ka cararaan hadda raggii baa beddelay.

Oo hadda ma wuxuu leeyahay Anigaa SOL ugu yar :D:D Hmmmm, Ma anaan yaabin commentigiisi ugu horreeye ee Aaliyah uu ugu jawaabay...

Niyaddaan iska iri Inanku ma qaan-gaarin Shoow, Marna waxaan Is weli caqligiisaan ukala qeybsamin :D:D

Somalia   

Abdul;827089 wrote:
"What's happening here is simple, you are making yourself look important enough for Faroole to care about"

And who is this guy faroole if i may ask?Why would anyone make themselves important enough for him?He is one the who is claiming SSC regions when the owners decided to go their own way.This xaasidnimo will soon blow up in your face big time.

Faroole is the one Aaliyyah, Khaatumo movement and your news outlets are obsessed with. Go to AllSSC or Horufadhi, the dumbest outlets on the planet and watch yourself. You are more obsessed with a guy who hasn't done anything than the guy who occupies your lands, that's what is bothersome.

Where's this xaasidnimo you keep talking about, who the hell has done anything to you? I'm baffled by this.

Age ain't nothing but a number. Ruby-Diriye is in his late forties with a mentality of a 15 year old still chasing after teeny-boppers that would technically classify him as a peadophile lol

Abdul   

Somalia;827137 wrote:
Faroole is the one Aaliyyah, Khaatumo movement and your news outlets are obsessed with. Go to AllSSC or Horufadhi, the dumbest outlets on the planet and watch yourself. You are more obsessed with a guy who hasn't done anything than the guy who occupies your lands, that's what is bothersome.

Where's this xaasidnimo you keep talking about, who the hell has done anything to you? I'm baffled by this.

I would rather have somebody coming to the battlefield and fight me than back stabbers like you and your uncle.The SSC community said NOOO to you ,now hit the road and leave them alone.

Aaliyyah   

Blessed, ok girl.

Somalia, I have said all there is to say about this matter. I can't keep repeating that you need to focus on your maamul.

Abdul, just ignore him walaal. Kani wa adoo lahadlaya daasad

GaroweGal;827138 wrote:
Age ain't nothing but a number. Ruby-Diriye is in his late forties with a mentality of a 15 year old still chasing after teeny-boppers that would technically classify him as a peadophile lol

gg..abaayo..why u getting into my ocean!! what did i do to yah.....! dee leave me alone horta. jeez miyaad i jeclaatey!! Thats kol...i am kinda high price though...warning!! If u got uncle middle-fingers stash...holla! We can make a deal. lol

Abwaan   

Abtigiis;826614 wrote:
Wa ayo ninka anigoo 47 ah waa 53 ileh? Maxaa sidaa la isugu bahdilayaa?

War anigaa 55 ah oo qaatay haddii la i siinayo the oldest and wisest member of SOL Title.:D