Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

Thanks to those who post on the Islamic Forum...

Salam 3laykum,

Normally, as Muslims its not good to show off. Nevertheless, he who does not thank the man does not thank Allah.

Thus, I would like to acknowledge the excellent contributions made by the nomads of SoL to the Islamic Forum such as:

Rahima, Buubto, Mizz Hurricane, Yacquub,Muslimah, Sweet_Gal, iLhaam, Tamina, Kamila, Sagal,Kruella, Naziha, Bambina, Nuune, Big Mom, Ahlaan, Xafsa, Ameenah, Northerner, Muslim sis, iLLmatic, Muna_Muslimah222, LadyFatima, Ismahan, Thunder and every single other nomads who posted on the Islamic Forum whom I have not mentioned. Sorry guys but the list will run for eternity otherwise smile.gif

Shukran mates. InshaAllah keep enlightening us. May Allah give you all that your hearts desire and reward you for your efforts – Ameen.

These folks took the time to help us increase in knowledge of our beloved diin. Personally, I benefited alot from them. Just saying thanks that's all :cool:

Islamic Forum is best of the bunch :D :cool:

Mujahid over and out!

Jazakallah Khayr brother Mujahid

I was quite surprised to c my name mentioned too since I only posted once, but then again once is betta than never.

Well I also benefited alot from some brothers and sisters in this forum who posted in the islamic section. And knowledge we all know is the key. And mashallah Just by readin some of the posts u gain alot, and know more about our beautiful diin then you did yesterday.

May Allah bless your souls...Amiin

May Allah reward you all for the time you gave to remind us all of islam...cos we all do need a little reminder once in awhile.

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

I also wanted to thank all the nomads(every single one) who post their articles here. I've learned alot, and I got alot of answers and inspirations from all you guys. May Allah reward you all for your contributions, and if it wasn't for you all, Islam site wouldn't be the best forum on SOL smile.gif

Batuulo   

:( what about me mujahid, i'll thank my self.. :D masha allaah jazzaka allaah khair bro , as a Muslim we must talk our relegion more than others, Olso i'll thank the nomads who always post the nice topic's, like islamic story's caqeedah, islamic quiz, baraka allaahu fiikum jamecan, wkathara allaahu amthaalakum.

may allaah reward you to jannah Aamiin.

wasalama alaykum wrhmtu'llahi wabrkatuhu

Iffah   

May Allah give you all that your hearts desire and reward you for your efforts – Ameen.

Amiin!

& big thanks to you for all your great contributions to this section of the forum.Your efforts are really appreciated.

I truly learned a lot from the good nomads, who post in this section...THANKS!...keep bringing forth those inspiring posts guys!

Salaams.

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Mujahid

Thanks for the compliment, though I haven’t being around for a while icon_razz.gif . Actually a big thanks goes to u for your contribution & alighting articles in Islam section. Hope u will continue ur effort insha Allah, & we will all benefit from each other Insha Allah.

Ofcourse a big thanks also goes to all other nomads who regularly visit this section & post. Like our ppl say far kaliya fool ma dhaqdo. So let’s continue the effort Insha Allah.

Xafsa   

Mujaahid...thank you for thanking me :D

I have read alot of moving articles on this forum through out the years...I am greatful to be able to come here everday and read all the new information and motivational articles that have been posted by my fellow nomads.

Jazakallahu kheyran all

peace and luv

Bambina   

Asalamu Alaykum bros ans sistas I was surprised to see my name mentioned since I dont often post many topics but I'd like to thank Mujahid and all the other members of dis site.I'm glad to see dat Islam is on its way up to the ppl's hearts.

Blessed   

Wa iyaakum walaalo. I really do learn a great deal from this forum.

My Allah reward you all for your efforts and make his deen easy for us. Amiin.

Keep up the good work my walaalos ;)

Kamila   

Salaamu caleykum Sisters and brother,

Maasha alaah Mujahid you're the scholar in this forum really I personally have to thank you for all you’re affords.

I

t’s really Unique to find a forum like this one, but Prayers be to Allah.

Jazaaka laah khery Brother Mujahid and all my sisters and brothers in this forum.

____________Kamila___________________