Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

South Somalia does not reject the federal constitution, what they reject is Puntland's constitution.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;825567 wrote:
Somalia, No puntlanders talk about khaatumo? day in and day out those in the forum are insulting Cali Khalif and Khaatumo.

No one needs the leaders of puntland to recognize khaatumo. Who gave them that power. Faroole needs to stop insulting khaatumo and concern himself with his piracy issues.

Now I understand that you are seriously bipolar.

We insult Khaliif. As for Faroole, is your hate that he hasn't recognized the movement or that he hasn't helped to regain Laascaanood? That's the real question here. If Faroole was to do either, it wouldn't be in anyone's long term interest.

History has a funny way of laughing at people. 10 years ago, Khaliif galeydh was PM, against federalism and sending money left to right, to "destroy" Puntland. Today he's pleading to have his state be included by the TFG, which is "quote and qoute" ruled by Puntland. Cant wait to see what the next decade brings.

Liibaan   

kingofkings;825569 wrote:
must be painful to see Faroole leading Somalia, while Khalif is forced to run from place to place. hey, at least you know where you belong.
:D

You dreaming if you think your clan warlord is leading Somalia. The reality is warlord Faroole is only leading his pirate mafia. Prof Cali Khaliif is a well respected statesman, only small minority of pirates hates Prof. Cali because he is against piracy.

'Liibaan';825576 wrote:
You dreaming if you think your clan warlord is leading Somalia. The reality is warlord Faroole is leading his pirate mafia. Prof Cali Khaliif is a well respected statesman, only small minority hates Prof. Cali because he is against piracy.

Somalia   

kingofkings;825577 wrote:

This guy lives with the fairies. :D "Respected statesmen", he's one of the biggest crooks Somalia has ever seen.

Somalia;825579 wrote:
This guy lives with the fairies.
"Respected statesmen", he's one of the biggest crooks Somalia has ever seen.

2003013-godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facep

Professor cali khalif galaydh is one of the best educated somali politicians, just because he rejects the garowe clan enclave that doesn't give you the right to insult him that goes for the ilma faroole.

Xaaji Xunjuf;825583 wrote:
Professor cali khalif galaydh is one of the best educated somali politicians, just because he rejects the garowe clan enclave that doesn't give you the right to insult him that goes for the ilma faroole.

oh, shut up.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;825583 wrote:

Sorry if we point out that this educated thief, is indeed ... a thief, a serial one at that.

Somalia;825586 wrote:
Sorry if we point out that this educated thief, is indeed ... a thief, a serial one at that.

mr. somalia, the word you looking for is kleptomaniac

kuwaan ma April bay dhasheen ? waar somali kuma kalarayso my uncle is better than yours ! the whole thread waxaad ka dhigteen Faroole Vs Ali Galaydh.

yaan dhiigkar idinku dhicin waa iga tallo.

People are giving too much credit to Puntland. The state of Puntland must be too strong and too powerful for my belief, but in the eyes of others its super power.

I think the people of Puntland and the state underestimate their power and influence, they should gain confidence from these and see in themselves for what others see in them. Should that happened and should the state claimed the power that's attributed to it by the rest of Somalia, it should have run Somalia long ago.

Qandalawi;825604 wrote:
People are giving too much credit to Puntland. The state of Puntland must be too strong and too powerful for my belief, but in the eyes of others its super power.

I think the people of Puntland and the state underestimate their power and influence, they should gain confidence from these and see in themselves for what others see in them. Should that happened and should the state claimed the power that's attributed to it by the rest of Somalia, it should have run Somalia long ago.

wise words. from this day on. i will crush the anti-PLers with my Powers