Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

South Somalia does not reject the federal constitution, what they reject is Puntland's constitution.

Liibaan   

kingofkings;825549 wrote:
since you reaching for straws, why not millions or billions.

There is no millions or billions of people in Somali towns. Don't think other people are liars like Warlord Faroole

'Liibaan';825551 wrote:
There is no millions or billions of people in Somali towns. Don't think other people are liars like Warlord Faroole

no need to project your lies to Mudane Madaxweyne Faroole, but i ask again, why not say millions or billions. it's not like anyone on sol is going to argue with you. i won't correct you or argue with you. it's just that if you are going to lie, lie good.

Aaliyyah   

posted by Somalia: Faroole is purer than the thief you are supporting, who steals millions from a project that could change Somalia's economy?

your folks are always pointing a finger at Prof. Cali Khalif. Do you notice that four fingers are pointing back at you? You had several prime ministers who hailed from Puntland in the Somali government and have one presently. Are you insinuating that so much could have developed in Somalia's infrastructure if those prime ministers from Puntland were not crooks who are more in numbers than one man that held that position for one year. Now it is clear that the PM position is a money making revenue for thieves no wonder the Puntlanders are outraged that Cali Khlif was PM for one year you must have been deprived of one year's opportunity for more thieving. I now understand why Puntlanders are against Khaatumo's legitimacy you must think it will shut down Puntland's continued business in the swiping of Somali people's wealth. Now, everything adds up. Shekadu ma qodno , Ileen waxaad la wada karkarasaan.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;825556 wrote:
your folks are always pointing a finger at Prof. Cali Khalif. Do you notice that four fingers are pointing back at you? You had several prime ministers who hailed from Puntland in the Somali government and have one presently. Are you insinuating that so much could have developed in Somalia's infrastructure if those prime ministers from Puntland were not crooks who are more in numbers than one man that held that position for one year. Now it is clear that the PM position is a money making revenue for thieves no wonder the Puntlanders are outraged that Cali Khlif was PM for one year you must have been deprived of one year's opportunity for more thieving. I now understand why Puntlanders are against Khaatumo's legitimacy you must think it will jeopardize Puntland's continued business in the swiping of Somali people's wealth. Now, everything adds up. Shekadu ma qodno , Ileen waxaad la wada karkarasaan.

I don't care how many are from Puntland, are you blaming Puntland for being good at politics? I saw your previous comment as well, it's "please let us rule", who is stopping you?

The problem with Khaliif the Thief has to do with how he tried to ruin the Puntland economy, a reason for which he tried to apologize to Abdullahi Yusuf a couple of months ago. He also stole in the 1980s, he's stolen his whole life. He's one of a kind.

Puntland hasn't gained any money from the TFG illicitly, but Khalif Galaydh has, because again, he is a certified thief.

Aaliyyah;825556 wrote:
your folks are always pointing a finger at Prof. Cali Khalif. Do you notice that four fingers are pointing back at you? You had several prime ministers who hailed from Puntland in the Somali government and have one presently. Are you insinuating that so much could have developed in Somalia's infrastructure if those prime ministers from Puntland were not crooks who are more in numbers than one man that held that position for one year. Now it is clear that the PM position is a money making revenue for thieves no wonder the Puntlanders are outraged that Cali Khlif was PM for one year you must have been deprived of one year's opportunity for more thieving. I now understand why Puntlanders are against Khaatumo's legitimacy you must think it will jeopardize Puntland's continued business in the swiping of Somali people's wealth. Now, everything adds up. Shekadu ma qodno , Ileen waxaad la wada karkarasaan.

no self respecting PLer is against SSC because SSC at the end of the day is part of PL, however, what i don't understand is your hate and quite clearly your lack of restrain when it comes to labeling the good people of PL. fadlan, this is a dhigniin, separate people and politicians because the next time you rear your ugly head towards PL, i will not hold back. p.s., what the hell is a women at this hour doing debating men on issues like politics. isn't there a man who can articulate for SSC and no i don't mean...the troll; lord knows sol does not need another pic. threads.:D

Aaliyyah   

Somalia;825558 wrote:
I don't care how many are from Puntland, are you blaming Puntland for being good at politics? I saw your previous comment as well, it's "please let us rule", who is stopping you?

The problem with Khaliif the Thief has to do with how he tried to ruin the Puntland economy, a reason for which he tried to apologize to Abdullahi Yusuf a couple of months ago. He also stole in the 1980s, he's stolen his whole life. He's one of a kind.

Puntland hasn't gained any money from the TFG illicitly, but Khalif Galaydh has, because again, he is a certified thief.

Once every clan becomes politically aware and builds a state representative of itself then I assure you Puntland will no longer consider itself "good at politics", albeit this arrogant notion developed from free rides to the PM position with no strong challenges.

Apparently you eat propaganda for breakfast so there is no point in trying to logically stem your rant. This story about Cali Khalif is easy for you to swallow given that thievery and piracy is an everyday occurrence in your region.

Liibaan   

kingofkings;825552 wrote:
no need to project your lies to Mudane Madaxweyne Faroole, but i ask again, why not say millions or billions. it's not like anyone on sol is going to argue with you. i won't correct you or argue with you. it's just that if you are going to lie, lie good.

I will never say there is millions or billions of people in small somali town like Galgala or Goldogob. But for sure the certified liar Warlord Faroole will not hesitate to say there is billion people living in Galgala, and most of them are terrorists. What do we expect from creature like Faroole, who is certified Warlord, certified liar, certified thief, certified pirate, certified mass murderer/killer, etc.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;825561 wrote:
Once every clan becomes politically aware and builds a state representative of itself then I assure you Puntland will no longer consider itself "good at politics", albeit this arrogant notion developed from free rides to the PM position with no strong challenges.

Apparently you eat propaganda for breakfast so there is no point in trying to logically stem your rant. This story about Cali Khalif is easy for you to swallow given that thievery and piracy is an everyday occurrence in your region.

Aaliyyah, no one from Puntland talks about Khaatumo, why do you feel the need to be obsessed with Puntland? What has Puntland done to you, because the leadership doesn't recognize your movement, why do you feel the need to somehow blame them for your failures?

I don't care about Khaliif Galayr, I only responded to the fact that Faroole is purer than him, something you can't even object to. If your whole movement is lead by a self-confessed theif, cause remember it was one of those things he said when he was running for the TNG position, then good for you.

As for your anti-Puntland threats, yes, Puntland is fearing Khaatumo's assistance cause Khaatumo movement must be the greatest one ever to have crossed Puntland's path! Get a grip, no one cares.

Aaliyyah;825561 wrote:

i wouldn't talk if i were you. at least, PL politicians do not sell our children for laluush. :rolleyes: i wouldn't be surprised if you did the same. laluush must run in the family. however, if you are expecting some sort of laluush, as Mudane Madaxweyne Faroole once said euphemistically, terrorists will not be tolerated.

'Liibaan';825562 wrote:
I will never say there is millions or billions of people in small somali town like Galgala or Goldogob. But for sure the certified liar Warlord Faroole will not hesitate to say there is billion people living in Galgala, and most of them are terrorists. What do we expect from creature like Faroole, who is certified Warlord, certified liar, certified thief, certified pirate, certified mass murderer/killer, etc.

still grasping for straws. :D

Liibaan   

kingofkings;825564 wrote:
i wouldn't talk if i were you. at least, PL politicians do not sell our children for laluush. :rolleyes: i wouldn't be surprised if you did the same. laluush must run in the family. however, if you are expecting some sort of laluush, as Mudane Madaxweyne Faroole once said euphemistically, terrorists will not be tolerated.

Warlord Faroole is the #1 terrorist himself, mida kale pirates ka yaa ka laaluush iyo xaaraan cun badan.

Aaliyyah   

Somalia, No puntlanders talk about khaatumo? day in and day out those in the forum are insulting Cali Khalif and Khaatumo.

No one needs the leaders of puntland to recognize khaatumo. Who gave them that power. Faroole needs to stop insulting khaatumo and concern himself with his piracy issues.

Now I understand that you are seriously bipolar.

'Liibaan';825566 wrote:
Warlord Faroole is the #1 terrorist himself, mida kale pirates ka yaa ka laaluush iyo xaaraan cun badan.

must be painful to see Faroole leading Somalia, while Khalif is forced to run from place to place. hey, at least you know where you belong. :D

Somali politics is weird. As the stakes get higher, and the TFG era is coming to an end, the excuses will be plenty and most of those, quite desperate. I suspect there'll be plenty more of where this came from.

Aaliyyah;825567 wrote:
Somalia, No puntlanders talk about khaatumo? day in and day out those in the forum are insulting Cali Khalif and Khaatumo.

No one needs the leaders of puntland to recognize khaatumo. Who gave them that power. Faroole needs to stop insulting khaatumo and concern himself with his piracy issues.

Now I understand that you are seriously bipolar.

a women should know her place. :o