Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Roadmap Spoilers Warned

^^Add Turkey to teh equation. This is a great moment for Somalia. We cannot allow the Ulusows, Yalahows, Galaydhs, and greive stricken separatists to errect another Isbaaro to slow the wheels of progress Somalia have made in the last few months.

^^We love the 'beel' and its elders. But Somalia shall never be taken hostage by demagoguery and rabble rousers when the world has a greater attention paid and Turkey is ready to help.

bilan   

But what is the big deal, give the yalhows, Ullusow and Galaydhs chance to air their objections, would it hurt the PM if he calls all of them and asks their opinion and why they are against the constitution? Somalidu qof walba qumanihiisaa qoorta ugu jirta.

^^

sxb this is not a qabiil thing but what makes me wonder how come everyone in this forum or in reality who support this dastuur thing is planders why is that?

Samsung   
The international community spoke right on time. Now let's reinforce our words with the 15,000 African Unions Troops In Mogadishu and take this ball home with all the dawladiid in the sideline. :cool:

^^They are welcome to be members of the constitutional assembly but I am afraid they are not interested in debates on facts as they are. They one to stop the process

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;825212 wrote:
^^

sxb this is not a qabiil thing but what makes me wonder how come everyone in this forum or in reality who support this dastuur thing is planders why is that?

Because the constitution establishes federalism, every man goes back to where he came from. And what is sad is that you now admit that you question it because of Puntland.

Puntlanders are the same people who for 21 years tried to introduce a fair government while the Somalidiid you guys love now were the ones that abandoned you, that's what truly makes me sad, not this dastuur thing. Even after all that, still there's talk.

Your talk confirms it is a qabiil thing.

oba hiloowlow;825212 wrote:
^^

So the only problem with the constitution is Puntlanders support it. Read my answer to Taleexi on teh same question :D

Mario B   

These organisations are just pissing in the wind, the enemy of Somalia are terrorists, pirates and the famine that has created 3m IDP.

If these people are serious about us, then they would have helped us reconstitute our nationa army, police, judiciary and our ability to collect tax. This top down approach has failed, no body likes chocolate shoved up their throat even though it's nice. UK doesn't have a written constitution even though it's called the mother of democracy, South Africa has the world most advance constitution but politicaly, economicaly, security wise it's still a sh!t hole for majority of it's citizen.

xiinfaniin;825216 wrote:
So the only problem with the constitution is Puntlanders support it. Read my answer to Taleexi on teh same question
:D

its not a problem but ujeedadeeda aanan la fahansanen im sure in aysan ka wadani,caqli, badneen soomalida kale so it makes u think ninyahow.

Carafaat;825226 wrote:
Xiin,sheekadii waa beleysay. Very fatal mistake sxb. How will you sell the constitution now?

Force it use General Bahuku and his Boys thank god President sharif is on the side of the People.

The Citizien part, the part About Caasimadda iyo qodobbo kale, odayashu waxey rabaan dastuurkii 1960kii and i dont see a problem using that one.Even Madaxweynaha ayaa diidan dastuurka maxaa odayashaa iyo culimadu ka rabtaan?