Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

Boorama: My city of the week.

The first panoramic picture is just breath taking & the Last picture of the kid with the Aar Gallaan is nostalgic!

Indeed, Somalia is Beautiful...if only

Dr_Osman;824113 wrote:
naturally blessed city weeye lakin wax ay gabteen ma jirto illahi ba idin siiyay. Plus after 20 years i would've of expected a bit better then that from boorama and all waqoyi. When Puntland has its 20th birthday nigga there is going to be skyscrapers through the whole region

Dictoore waxbarasho Boorame iyo horumar boorame ku gaadhimaysid Boormana faan iyo is waynayn Garoowe/Gaalkacyo ku gaadhimayso ee wakhtiga ha inaga qaadin.

Waxaan arki doonaa 20 jirkaaga inta Indhoole ama Dhagoole ee aad wax bartid iyo inta arday aad Jamacad ka soo saartid daarahu wax ma taraane

Somalia   

Wiil Cusub;824210 wrote:
Dictoore waxbarasho Boorame iyo horumar boorame ku gaadhimaysid Boormana faan iyo is waynayn Garoowe/
Gaalkacyo
ku gaadhimayso ee wakhtiga ha inaga qaadin.

Waxaan arki doonaa 20 jirkaaga inta Indhoole ama Dhagoole ee aad wax bartid iyo inta arday aad Jamacad ka soo saartid daarahu wax ma taraane

Actually Omar Samatar Secondary School is one of the most famous and best in the country, I have several cousins who graduated from there, and went to Europe, the latest one went to the University of Oslo but took an extra year for language purposes.

So no, Gaalkacyo's education you won't compete with.

Somalia;824211 wrote:
Actually Omar Samatar Secondary School is one of the most famous and best in the country, I have several cousins who graduated from there, and went to Europe, the latest one went to the University of Oslo but took an extra year for language purposes.

So no, Gaalkacyo's education you won't compete with.

We are talking about town with two best uni, waxaan ka hadlaynaa dugsi sare oo ay dhagoolayaal soo dhamaysteen iyo indhoolayaal wax la barayo halkaad joogtid waa horaan dhaafnay bye bye sxb

Somalia   

Wiil Cusub;824213 wrote:
We are talking about town with two best uni, waxaan ka hadlaynaa dugsi sare oo ay dhagoolayaal soo dhamaysteen iyo indhoolayaal wax la barayo halkaad joogtid waa horaan dhaafnay bye bye sxb

Then don't come with me that they can't compete in education when one of the few high schools where students are accepted DIRECTLY into foreign universities are located there. Somali universities do not matter, who in the world goes to Somalia for education?

Haha waa cajiib.

Coofle   

Macsar Grinding in Borama

Macsar-9.jpg

Natural park in Borama (Seeraha boorama)--From Days it was British Colony

scaled.php?server=835&filename=seerahabo

scaled.php?server=684&filename=430480302

scaled.php?server=862&filename=166949101

scaled.php?server=189&filename=180879111

BN   

Mashaa'allah, ma boorama baa sidaan ah? Wow, qurux weeye. Reer Awdal: hadal yar iyo hawl badan. Walee faan badan wax mataro.