Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

President Tiicay of Ximan Iyo Xeeb arrives in Mogadishu+PICTURES

Madaxweynaha Maamulka Ximan iyo Xeeb Maxamed C/llaahi Aadan Tiiceey oo maanta soo gaaray Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa wuxuu ka warbixiyey Safar uu dhawaan ku tagay Magaalada Nairobi ee Dalka Kenya.

Wuxuu sheegay in halkaasi ay kula soo kulmeen dadka daneeya arrimaha Soomaaliya iyo sidoo kale waxgarad ka soo jeeda gobollada Hiiraan, Mudug, Galguduud iyo Shabeelaha dhexe kuwaas oo sida uu sheegay ay kawada hadleen sidii loo midanayn lahaa gobolladaasi wuxuuna xusay in arrintaasi ay meel wanaagsan u marayso.

Maxamed C/llaahi Aadan Tiiceey Madaxweynaha Maamulka Ximan Xeeb mar aan wax ka weydiinay shirkiisa jaraa’id qaabka loo midayn karo gobolladaasi ayaa wuxuu sheegay in wax dhibadan aysan ahayn in la mideeyo gobolladaasi isagoo hoosta ka xariiqay in mideyntu ay soo deg degayso haddii gobol walba uu dantiisa ka hor mariyo tan caamka ah, waxaana saldhig u ah buu yiri Midnimo.

Tiiceey%20(1).JPG

Tiiceey%20(3).JPG

Dr osman what can faroole do to Ximan iyo xeeb and Galmudug they will unite soon and form the largest state in the middle regions have u not heard Sheikh Indho cade speak about this?

Somalia;823790 wrote:
Xaaji, they will not unite in 100 years, I think we can agree on that point.

Dont ever underestimate you're neighbors there are many ways to unite.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;823792 wrote:
Dont ever underestimate you're neighbors there are many ways to unite.

Man, stop cheer leading, you know the alliances that have been formed, they are like oil and water.

Somalia you should support the unity of you're countrymen umad kasta oo ama gobol kasta oo gobol kala la midooba its good for Somalia don't you want unity for all Somalia support unity son.

Somalia   

No, I support a central state for them I just realize it won't happen anytime soon because of the oil and water theory.

We therefore need soap to get in the middle and make them talk but they ran out of it in August 1, 1996.

xiimaaya   

And if your not lying about your age i think you are sickkkkkkkkk.:D nigga go play basketball and chase girls.. Enough about puntland and somalia this is for old people worry about gurls butts size and bobbs. .:)

I hate to agree with Somalia iyo Dr.ka but they are right on this, we were traveling from Addado to Galkayo the other day, I have never seen in my life qof u baqa sida uu baqayey our dareewalkayagu of Ximin iyo xeeb from reer Galmuduga on the road blocks.

the way i see it l No one will ever unite with Galmudug guys, unless they change for the better insha'allahu.

Somalia   

xiimaaya;823974 wrote:
Somalia only support and wishes success for his tribe only.. its quite sad to be consumed by tribalism at this age..

What have I said that is tribalism? Are facts tribalism, you ought to know the people of the regions.