Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Miss somalia representing

Impressive , she's proud and beautiful. She just needs to get off the stage and cover it up for sake of Allah.

My opinion, other that she's impressive.

Xaaji Xunjuf;823197 wrote:
Not pretty she is to dark

Last time I checked the Somali people were classified as black people that inhabit the Horn of Africa, however it appears your anti-Somali agenda has no bounds. This just confirms some rumours I heard few years back regarding the women from the break away region of Northern Somalia, whereby I was told that their ladies do like to lighten/whiten their skin in order to erase or eradicate their Somaliness and Africaness "Horey baan u maqli jirey hablaha waqooyi ku nool baraago laysku cadeeyo ayay galaan har iyo habeenba" I also heard the Somali saying " doqon iyo habeenbaa isla madoow" originates from the secessionist region of Northern Somalia. It is no wonder that I haven't seen many ladies from this part of Somalia who have the natural Somali skin tone.

Abtigiis   

Maaddeey cousins na bililiqaa loogu daw galay! I heard she is related to Maaddeey. :D

Bah dilka soomaliya lagu hayo ayey ka mid tahay arintan foosha xun ee meesha ka dhacday!

Showqi   

Khalid-Jnr;823224 wrote:
For a Somali, she is below average let alone Miss Somalia. Hadii ay tahay our bantu cousins from kuntuwaareey ma sheegin...
:)

In general that shows you that our woman are good looking compared with the other nations.

Congrats to the Sis.